BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. is an entertainment technology company that plans, develops, manufactures, and markets various formats of entertainment offerings, such as video games, toys, entertainment software, visual and music content, and video on demand content. The company also conducts live entertainment operations, and operates amusement facilities.
The company operates its business through four business segments: Toys and Hobby Business, Network Entertainment Business, Visual and Music Production Business, and Other.
BANDAI NAMCO’s Toys and Hobby Business segment manufactures, and markets toys and related products. The product portfolio of this segment includes toys, candy toys, vending machine capsule products, cards, plastic models, apparel, sundries and stationary. The company operates the segment through its subsidiary, Bandai Co., Ltd. In FY2016, the Toys and Hobby Business segment reported revenues of JPY206,425.0 Million, which accounted for 35.9% of the company's total revenue, including adjustments.
The company operates its Network Entertainment Business segment through its subsidiary, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. The segment is engaged in developing, marketing and distributing network content; developing and marketing home video game software, arcade game machines and prizes for amusement machines; and planning and operating amusement and other facilities. In FY2016, the Network Entertainment Business segment reported revenues of JPY320,941.0 Million, which accounted for 55.8% of the company’s total revenue.
BANDAI NAMCO manages its Visual and Music Production Business segment through its subsidiary, BANDAI VISUAL CO., LTD. The segment is engaged in developing and marketing visual content, visual package software and music software; distributing video on demand content; and conducting live entertainment operations. In FY2016, the Visual and Music Production Business segment reported revenues of JPY51,968.0 Million, which accounted for 9.0% of the company’s total revenue.
The company’s Other segment consists of logistics support, printing, and other administration and operational support for each of the company’s segment. In FY2016, the Other segment reported revenues of JPY27,456.0 Million, which accounted for 4.8% of the total revenue.
Geographically, BANDAI NAMCO classifies its operations into four segments, namely Japan, Americas, Europe and Asia (excluding Japan). In FY2016, Japan segment accounted for 74.8% of the company's total revenues, followed by Americas with 9.0%; Europe with 8.2%; and Asia, excluding Japan with 8.0%.
The company's other subsidiaries include: Bandai America Inc., Bandai Co Ltd; Bandai Korea Co., Ltd; BANDAI NAMCO (Thailand) Co., Ltd; Bandai UK Ltd; CCP Co., Ltd.; Hanayashiki Co., Ltd; NAMCO Limited; and Pleasure Cast Co., Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc.?
- How has BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years