Aimia is a Canada-based loyalty corporation. The group has operations in Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The group operates through four segments: Americas Coalitions, International Coalitions, Global Loyalty Solutions (GLS), and Corporate and Other.
Aimia is involved in Americas Coalitions segment which owns and operates the Aeroplan Program, a coalition loyalty program. Aimia's members earn 'Aeroplan Miles' with its network of around 75 partners, representing more than 150 brands in the financial, retail and travel sectors. The rewards are issued to members including more than 1.9 million flights on Air Canada and Star Alliance carriers, which offer travel to more than 1,300 destinations worldwide. In addition to flights, members, have access to over 1,000 specialty, merchandise, hotel, car rental and other rewards. In FY2016, the Americas Coalitions segment reported revenues of CAD1,241.0 million, which accounted for 54.3% of the company's total revenue excluding the corporate services.
The group's International Coalitions segment is engaged in operating Nectar and Air Miles Middle East (AMME) in the UK and the UAE respectively. This segment also includes the corporation’s shopper insights and communications business, which provides data-driven analytics and insights services to retailers and their suppliers globally through its intelligent shopper solutions (ISS) business. Aimia holds a 50% participation in Insights 2 Communication (i2c), a joint venture with Sainsbury's, which provides multi-channel marketing solutions. In FY2016, the International Coalitions segment reported revenues of CAD649.8 million, which accounted for 28.5% of the company's total revenue.
Aimia's Global Loyalty Solutions (GLS) segment is involved in providing end-to-end loyalty solutions. This segment provides services such as loyalty strategy, program design, implementation, campaign, analytics and rewards fulfillment services. Aimia's Global Loyalty Solutions (GLS) segment offers its services through the platform, ALP enterprise and ALP SAAS. In FY2016, the Global Loyalty Solutions (GLS) segment reported revenues of CAD222.8 million, which accounted for 9.8% of the company's total revenue.
The group also offers corporate services like product development costs and share-based compensation solutions and operates through Think Big, Fractal Analytics and Cardlytics. Aimia holds a 48.9% interest in Premier Loyalty and Marketing, the owner and operator of Club Premier, a Mexican coalition loyalty program. The group holds an investment in Think Big, the owner and operator of BIG, AirAsia and Tune Group’s loyalty program, as well as minority interests in Cardlytics, a US-based private company operating in card-linked marketing for electronic banking, and Fractal Analytics, a provider of advanced analytics. In FY2016, the Corporate and Other segment reported revenues of CAD169.8 million, which accounted for 7.4% of the company's total revenue.
Aimia operates through subsidiaries Aimia Canada Inc., Aimia Proprietary Loyalty Canada Inc., Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Limited and Nectar Italia S.r.l.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aimia Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aimia Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aimia Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aimia Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aimia Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aimia Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aimia Inc.?
- How has Aimia Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aimia Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aimia Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aimia Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aimia Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years