Ain Holdings is engaged in the dispensing pharmacy, and drug and cosmetic store businesses. The group primarily operates in Japan. The group operates through three business segments: Dispensing Pharmacy, Drug and Cosmetic Store, and Other Businesses. The Dispensing Pharmacy segment is engaged in the operation of dispensing pharmacies, selling of generic drugs, and provision of temporary staff/recruiting and consulting services.
In FY2017, the Dispensing Pharmacy segment reported revenues of JPY221,801.5 million, which accounted for 89.4% of the company's total revenue. The Drug and Cosmetic Store business is involved in the management of urban and suburban drug and cosmetic stores. In FY2017, the Drug And Cosmetic Store segment reported revenues of JPY21,383.2 million, which accounted for 8.6% of the company's total revenue. Ain's Other Businesses segment provides real-estate leasing services. In FY2017, the Other Businesses segment reported revenues of JPY4,925.4 million, which accounted for 2.0% of the company's total revenue. The group's subsidiaries include Ain Medio, Daichiku, Asahi Pharmacy, SS Co., Japan Medical Development, Medical development, and Wholesale Stars.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Ain Holdings Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Ain Holdings Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Ain Holdings Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Ain Holdings Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Ain Holdings Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Ain Holdings Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Ain Holdings Inc.?
- How has Ain Holdings Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Ain Holdings Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Ain Holdings Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Ain Holdings Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Ain Holdings Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years