atect Corporation is a Japan-based company engaged in powder injection molding, electronics and bio businesses.
The company operates through three business divisions: Bio Business, Electronics Business, and Powder Injection Molding (PIM) Business.
atect's Bio Business division is engaged in the manufacture of disposable petri dishes and test tubes, culture mediums, and colon bacillus detectors. The segment sells its products directly to food manufacturers, clinical testing companies, pharmaceutical companies, and environmental testing companies, among others.
The company's Electronics Business division manufactures and markets spacer tapes including TAB tapes and COF (chip on FPC) tapes, used for implementing the parts for electronic communication devices such as the LSI chips for driving LCD (liquid-crystal-display) panels and plasma display panels, and the LSI chips for IC (integrated circuit) cards. The company sells its products directly to electronic component manufacturers. It also sells its products to overseas companies mainly located in Asia through a trading company.
In the PIM business, the company manufactures complex shaped products with the use of micron or submicron sized powder of raw ceramics materials by the PIM process.
atect's affiliates include the following: atect korea, atect Shanghai, and atect progressive and inovative, manufacturing Corporation.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of atect Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about atect Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines atect Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases atect Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of atect Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does atect Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of atect Corporation?
- How has atect Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does atect Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are atect Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are atect Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of atect Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years