Auckland District Health Board (ADHB) is a clinical research facility, which provides health and disability services for both clinical and non-clinical functions, including laboratories and facilities management, planning health service development, and funding and purchasing both public and non-government health services. The company operates in New Zealand.
The company operates through Auckland City Hospital (ACH), Greenlane Clinical center (Greenlane) and the Starship Children's Hospital.
ACH is a public hospital and clinical research facility in New Zealand.
Greenlane is the company's center of outpatient services and day stay surgery.
SCH is a pediatric healthcare service and teaching center, providing family centered care to children and young people throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Auckland District Health Board in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Auckland District Health Board listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Auckland District Health Board’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Auckland District Health Board’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Auckland District Health Board’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Auckland District Health Board operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Auckland District Health Board?
- How has Auckland District Health Board performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Auckland District Health Board rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Auckland District Health Board strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Auckland District Health Board’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Auckland District Health Board? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years