Bechtel Corporation is an engineering, construction, and project management company. The company business areas include: Infrastructure, Nuclear Security and Environment, Mining and metal and Oil Gas and Chemicals. It has operations in Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe & Middle East.
The company offers services by designing and building of infrastructure such as airports , bridges, highways, ports and marine, rail, sports and events venues and urban development.
Bechtel is involved in Metal and Mining and has completed mining and metals projects across six continents which includes 42 copper projects, 30 aluminium smelter projects, 200 mtpa installed iron ore production, 15 coal projects and eight alumina refinery projects.
The company also offers a range of contracting models for project services from development through engineering and construction to capital projects for operating facilities focused on six market sectors: LNG, petrochemicals, offshore, onshore oil and gas, pipelines, and tanks.
Bechtel is also involved in offering services such as finance and equity investment, master planning, engineering, procurement, construction, startup and operations, sustainability solutions, technology licensing and consulting services.
The company's projects include: Hoover Dam, Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System, Channel Tunnel, Chornobyl Shelter and Confinement, Gabon National Infrastructure, and Curtis Island LNG projects.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bechtel Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bechtel Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bechtel Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bechtel Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bechtel Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bechtel Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bechtel Corporation?
- How has Bechtel Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bechtel Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bechtel Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bechtel Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bechtel Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years