BioTime is a biotechnology company engaged in biomedical research and product development. The company develops and markets research products in the fields of stem cells and regenerative medicine, including proprietary PureStem cell lines, HyStem hydrogels, culture media, LifeMap Database Suite and Mobile health software products. The company has operations in the US, Israel, and Singapore.
The company develops stem cells for research and therapeutic use through its subsidiaries. BioTime operates through its subsidiaries including, Cell Cure Neurosciences is engaged in the development of stem cell-based therapies for retinal and neurological disorders, including the development of retinal pigment epithelial cells for the treatment of the dry form of age related macular degeneration.
The ES Cell International is engaged in the stem cell products for research, including clinical grade cell lines produced under cGMP. The LifeMap Sciences is engaged in the biomedical, gene, disease, and stem cell databases and tools. The OncoCyte Corporation is engaged in the development of laboratory diagnostic tests for various types of cancer. The OrthoCyte Corporation is engaged in the development of bone grafting products to treat orthopedic disorders, diseases and injuries. The ReCyte Therapeutics is engaged in the research and development of stem cell-derived endothelial and cardiovascular related progenitor cells for the treatment of vascular disorders, ischemic conditions and brown adipocytes for type-2 diabetes and obesity.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into two segments, namely Domestic, and Asia. In FY2016, Domestic segment accounted for 75.9% of the company's total revenues, followed by Asia with 24.1%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BioTime, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BioTime, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BioTime, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BioTime, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BioTime, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BioTime, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BioTime, Inc.?
- How has BioTime, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BioTime, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BioTime, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BioTime, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BioTime, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years