NTN Corporation (NTN or 'the company') is engaged in the production and sales of mechanical parts and equipment, such as bearings, driveshafts, and precision equipment. The company's products are used in a wide range of industries, including construction machinery, rolling stock, machine tools, agricultural machinery, aerospace, medical equipment, and wind turbines. NTN primarily operates in Japan, Europe, the Americas, and other Asian countries.
The company has 63 consolidated subsidiaries, including 47 overseas and 16 domestic subsidiaries. It also has nine affiliates.
NTN's operations are conducted through three business segments: Automotive Applications, Aftermarket Applications, and Industrial Machinery Applications.
The Automotive Applications segment provides automotive and related parts. The segment’s product portfolio includes hub bearings, constant-velocity joints, and needle roller bearings. The company provides new technologies and products to the automotive and automotive-related companies across the world. This segment also focuses on the development of EV (electric vehicles) related products. In FY2016, the Automotive Applications segment reported revenues of JPY499,258 million, which accounted for 69.6% of the company's total revenue.
The Aftermarket Applications segment provides maintenance bearings for general machinery and sells automotive repair parts. The company also provides service to the aftermarkets for mining, paper, and steel machinery. In addition, the company provides technical service through its global supply chain. In FY2016, the Aftermarket Applications segment reported revenues of JPY113,628 million, which accounted for 15.8% of the company's total revenue.
The Industrial Machinery Applications segment provides machinery for a range of industries, including construction machinery, rolling stock, machine tools, agricultural machinery, aerospace, office equipment, and wind turbines. This segment also provides gear boxes, medical equipment, hydrodynamic bearings, and other parts. In FY2016, the Industrial Machinery Applications segment reported revenues of JPY104,109 million, which accounted for 14.5% of the company's total revenue.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into four segments, namely Japan, the Americas, Europe, Asia and other areas. In FY2016, Japan accounted for 26.4% of the company's total revenues, followed by the Americas with 29.6%; Europe with 23.6%; Asia and other areas (excluding Japan) with 20.3%;
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of NTN Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about NTN Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines NTN Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases NTN Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of NTN Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does NTN Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of NTN Corporation?
- How has NTN Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does NTN Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are NTN Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are NTN Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of NTN Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years