Marketing attribution software market is estimated to reach USD 3.6 billion by 2023 from USD 1.8 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 14.4% during the forecast period. Attribution in marketing helps to achieve desired outcomes by identifying a set of user actions like events and touching points. The main aim is to quantify the consumer’s decision by advertising and to make a purchase decision. Attribution keeps an eye on tracking data and also measures the effectiveness of the advertisements.
- Increasing prevalence for e-commerce is a major factor for the growth of the market. Growing demand to track the customer’s review and also to increase productivity is propelling the growth of the market. The rise in the investments forms private organizations is additionally boosting up the growth of the market.
- However, increasing fraud activities is slightly to restrain the demand of the market. The growing need for security and privacy concerns is challenging the market developers for the growth of the market.
- Rise in the sales with the advertisements is solely to surge growth opportunities for the market. The growing acceptance of advanced technology and launch of various applications which are highly beneficial is creating chances for the market.
The solution segment is gaining traction to lead dominant shares of the market
Based on the component, the market is segmented into solution and services. The solution segment is leading with the highest shares of the market whereas the services segment is expecting the highest growth rate during the foremost time span. Increased cloud-based deployment mode for applications are certainly outshining the demand of the market as they reduce traffic and promote a better experience for the user.
Single source is witnessed to have the highest shares of the market from recent years
By type, the market is divided into single-source, multi-source and probabilistic or algorithmic. The single-source type is noticed to huge growth opportunities in the coming years. Growth in the It sector and telecom industry are leveraging the demand of the market.
North America is esteemed to continue the same growth rate in the coming years
Regionally, the market is held by North America and Europe by owing to increased sales through online shopping and also rise in the demand to calculate business trade. Asia Pacific is accounted to lead the shares of the market following North America and Europe with the adoption of the latest technology and increasing scale of IT industry all over the region. The Middle East and Africa are inclined to have a slight increase in the growth rate in the near future.
Leading companies dominating the Global Marketing Attribution Software Market
- Visual IQ
- Analytic Partners
This research report includes following segmentation for the Global Marketing Attribution Software Market size and forecast until 2023.
Marketing Attribution Software Market Analysis - By Component:
Marketing Attribution Software Market Analysis - By Attribution Type:
- Single-Source Attribution
- Multi-Source Attribution
- Probabilistic Or Algorithmic Attribution
Marketing Attribution Software Market Analysis - By Deployment Type
Marketing Attribution Software Market Analysis - By Organization Type
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Marketing Attribution Software Market Analysis - By Vertical
- Consumer Electronics
- Telecom and IT
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Hospitality
Marketing Attribution Software Market Analysis - By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Request Sample to avail the TOC of the report