About Macro 4 is a software and services company that provides solutions for document and data management, fault analysis and performance management. It has operations in the North America, South America, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
The company's solutions portfolio includes customer communications management; session management; legacy application decommissioning; document management and delivery; data management; performance management; fault analysis and testing; solutions for SAP; and order to cash automation.
Macros 4's customer communications management solution improves customer experience through multi-channel interaction. The company's session management solution provides secure web, eclipse, and 3270 access to multiple mainframe applications from a single customizable menu.
The company's legacy application decommissioning solution reduces software licensing, maintenance, hardware, and data center costs. It also mitigate operational risk by reducing reliance on scarce and legacy IT skills. Legacy application decommissioning solution meets compliance obligations by retaining historical data in a read-only, and legal archive
Macro 4's document management solutions (DMS) include customer communications management, customer service and electronic presentment, solutions for SAP, intelligent office printing, printer fleet management, managed document services, order to cash automation, and professional services.
Data management solutions are used to manage customer and operational data. Solutions include legacy application decommissioning, SAP information lifecycle management and archiving, data manipulation for System z, and professional services.
Macro 4 offers a range of performance management solutions for mainframe, IBMi and Java environment. These include IT business intelligence, mainframe application performance management, java application performance management, IBM i performance management, IBM i disk management, and professional services.
Fault analysis and testing solutions help improve the performance of IBM mainframe applications. Solutions include fault analysis for System z, interactive testing and debugging for System z, test data creation for System z, mainframe modernization, and other professional services. Solutions for SAP manages documents and data using SAP-certified solutions.
The company's order to cash automation helps finance departments to control running costs and improve performance against key measures such as days sales outstanding (DSO), aged debt, and unallocated cash.
Macro 4's products include AUTOMON for iConsole v100, AUTOMON for iMessage v100, AUTOMON for iSchedule v100, AUTOMON for iSpool v100, AUTOMON for MVS, CENTRAL for iAccess v100, Columbus Accounting, Columbus Central, Columbus DoXite, and Columbus DW.
The company's brands include SUPERMON, InSync, CENTRAL, and AUTOMON.
Macro 4's solution partners include IBM, SlickEdit, SAP, KOFAX, Rimilia, and Xerox.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Macro 4 Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Macro 4 Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Macro 4 Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Macro 4 Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Macro 4 Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Macro 4 Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Macro 4 Limited?
- How has Macro 4 Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Macro 4 Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Macro 4 Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Macro 4 Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Macro 4 Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years