Linseed Oil Market Size and Growth Rate:
According to the Research Report, the Global Linseed Oil Market size was valued at 720 million USD in 2016 and is expected to grow to 939 million USD by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period 2017-2025.
Linseed Oil Market Drivers, Challenges and Opportunities:
The high demand for these oils across various end-user industries can be attributed to their high bonding, polymerizing, and layer formation capabilities wherein this oil, in combination with different types of resins and solvents is used in creating linoleum, impregnators, and varnish for various industrial applications. Increasing demand from the paints and coatings industry as a varnish and as a drying lubricant is a major boost to the market. Further, the increasing awareness about the medical benefits of these oils is boosting its adoption in manufacturing nutritional supplements with studies suggesting that these oils are helpful in reducing the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. The oil produced through cold pressing method, especially, is safe for human as well as animal consumption.
Linseed oil finds its use in a wide variety of cosmetic products as well, with many hair care products such as shampoos and conditioners using flaxseed oil as an active ingredient. It is also often severed in the premium cosmetics category where the demand for this product is increasing at much higher levels. This demand is further likely to increase backed by the rise to a nutricosmetics segment in cosmetics industry.
However, eye or skin irritation caused due to contact with this oil is estimated to hamper their adoption in childcare products. Also, linoleum is being largely replaced by PVC, which is adversely affecting the growth of the global linseed oils market.
Linseed oil is available as raw flaxseed oil, boiled flaxseed oil and doubled boiled oil. The raw oil is often used as core oils, caulking compounds, paints, tempering oil etc., while the boiled and doubled boiled oil is used in paints where the drying time is reduced.
Regional Analysis of the Linseed Oil Market:
Asia Pacific countries like China and India are creating high demand for the oil in both industrial and cosmetics segments. European countries are also expected to gain significant market share due to the rising popularity of its use in dressing in culinary and meat preparations. North American is also expected to grow significantly due to the high demand in the health and beauty industry.
Some of the promising Companies leading the Linseed Oil Market Profiled in the Report are:
- Bioriginal Food & Science Corp
- Natural Brand
- Linolie Danmark Aps
- Gustav Heess GmbH
- WS Lloyd Limited
- Krishi Oils
- American Linseed Oil Co
The Research Report segments the Linseed Oil Market into the following submarkets:
Linseed Oil Market – By Application:
- Paints & Varnishes
- Processed Food
Linseed Oil Market – By Region:
- North America
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle-East & Africa
Key Takeaways from Linseed Oil Market Report:
- For different Devices types, and applications offers calculated growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units), and Value ($M) in each region to estimate Linseed Oil Market potential.
- Identify various driving factors, constraints and untold opportunities that can impact the Linseed Oil Market place
- Know the position of your competitor based on the market shares, financial performance, strategical approaches, SWOT, product benchmarking and so on.
- Increase overall revenue by understanding the geographical impact on sales and distribution channels.
- Evaluate the increase in values at each step of the industry supply chain to improve process efficacy and optimize the value.
- Understand the market dynamics of leading players like deals, partnerships, new products, mergers and acquisitions in the last four years.
- Estimate the gaps in supply-demand, statics involved in import-export, and regulatory framework of the Linseed Oil Market in over 20 top nations.
**The report can be customized as per your requirements, please write your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to revert at the possible earliest