China Electronics Technology Group Corporation is specialized in the research, development, production and system integration of defense electronics. The company’s product line includes command and control systems, radar, electronic warfare and intelligence systems, communication systems and equipment, anti-terrorism and security product, and electronic optic devices. It also offers test equipment, electronic materials and components, computer equipment, electronic processing equipment, radio and television equipment, integrated products, and related products and services.
Through the Command and control system product line, CETC offers complete solutions for CK4ISR system for air, naval and land defense applications. The company also offers joint command and control systems, police command and control systems, and air traffic surveillance and control systems. Its Radar product line includes land-based air defense radar, ship-borne search and tracking radar, coastal defense and surveillance radar, and battlefield and ground surveillance radar. It also offers airborne alert and fire control radar, weather radar, and weapon location and missile control radar.
Under the Electronic warfare and intelligence system product line, CETC provides radar electronic warfare systems, E-O electronic warfare systems, communication electronic warfare systems, and network warfare systems. It also provides intelligence systems, surveillance and control systems, integrated electronic warfare system solutions and protection solutions for defense applications.
CETC’s Communication system and equipment portfolio includes data link, troposphere scatter communication systems, optical fiber communication systems, microwave communication system, regional and integrated communication network and satellite communication application systems.
Through the Anti-terrorism and security products line, the company provides a comprehensive range of anti-terrorism solutions, which combine command and control, electronic optical, communication and radar surveillance systems, and identification equipment. Its Electronic optic devices comprise infrared thermal imager models such as EagleEye 2000, FJR-4 uncooled and FJR-5 uncooled. It also offers laser rangefinder for anti-aircraft artillery.
CETC’s Test equipment product line includes RF synthesized signal generator, microwave synthesized sweepers, digitizing oscilloscope, optical fiber fusion splicer and high performance mini optical time domain refractometer. These products find applications in aviation, spaceflight, radar, communication, and navigation equipment. In addition, it offers optical electronic components, electronic components, connectors and cables. CETC’s Electronic processing equipment product line comprises semiconductor process equipment, electronic components, vacuum devices, technology equipment, assembly equipment and processing equipment.
CETC’s Computer equipment portfolio includes software, peripherals, general and special-purpose computers, computer systems, and network systems and equipment. The company designs and manufactures Radio and television equipment, video and audio programming and control equipment, cable television equipment, and satellite broadcast and satellite television broadcasting equipment. CETC also offers integrated products such as electronic medical equipment, electronic equipment, and meteorology electronics. Other products offered by the company include power and battery, integrated circuits and printed circuit and frequency control devices.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.?
- How has Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years