The India automotive parts aluminium die casting market is expected to register a high CAGR during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023.
India has over 400 die casting companies, making it one of the major suppliers of die cast parts in the global market. Of these, over 25 units produce around 12,000 tons of die cast parts per year. Aided by the 1.3 million tons of aluminium production, the Indian industry consumes over 0.28 million tons of die-castings. In general, the die casting market is highly correlative to automobile industry. India’s automobile industry is world’s 5th largest, and is poised to become the third largest by 2020. India has a low per capita car ownership of 20 vehicles per 1,000 citizens in comparison to 800 vehicles per 1,000 citizens in the US and 85 per 1,000 citizens in China. Thus, there exists huge potential in Indian automobile and its ancillary industry.
Availability of skilled, cheaper labor force and the government incentives for small and medium scale industries, stringent emission norms, and favorable domestic environment for automobile industry is expected to drive die casting market in India.
The introduction of simulation-based castings is one of the key trends that will drive the growth prospects for the global die casting market in the forthcoming years. The simulation-based casting process is used to produce components that are cost-effective, have high-precision, and reliable. This casting process involves various benefits such as it ensures an easy and accurate fault detection. Simulation-based manufacturing results in reduced wastage and operational costs. Additionally, they can also predict defects and their location easily and more precisely than the conventional method.
Major players: KSPG AG, NEMAK, ENDURANCE TECHNOLOGIES, ASHOK MINDA GROUP, SIPRA ENGINEERS, ROCKMAN INDUSTRIES
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• The report analyses how the BS VI norms in India will impact automotive parts aluminium die casting industry.
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
• The report analyses the impact of ‘Make in India’ on automotive parts aluminium die casting industry
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2. Analysis Methodology
2.3. Study Assumptions
2.4. Econometric Forecast Model
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview And Technology Trends
4.1. Current Market Scenario
4.2. Technology Trends
4.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power Of The Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power Of The Consumers
4.3.3. Threat Of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1. Tighter Emission Norms
5.2.1. Volatile Prices Of Raw Material
5.2.2. High Production And Maintenance Cost
5.3.1. “Make In India” Initiative
5.3.2. Recovering Global Automotive Industry
5.3.3. Demand From The Electric Vehicle Industry
6. India Automotive Parts Aluminium Die Casting Market, Segmented By Production Process Type
6.1. Pressure Die Casting
6.2. Vacuum Die Casting
6.3. Squeeze Die Casting
6.4. Semi Solid Die Casting
7. India Automotive Parts Aluminium Die Casting Market, Segmented By Application Type
7.1. Engine Parts
7.2. Transmission Components
7.3. Body Parts
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2. Market Share Analysis
8.3. Key Players And Developments
9. Company Profiles
9.1. KSPG AG
9.2. Officine Meccaniche Rezzatesi
9.5. Endurance Technologies Private Limited
9.6. Ashok Minda Group
9.7. Sipra Engineers
9.8. Rockman Industries
9.9. Jaya Hind Industries Ltd.
10. Future Outlook of the market