Glorious Sun Enterprises (Glorious Sun) is a Hong Kong-based company, which is engaged in the retail, export and production of casual wear. The company operates in China, Hong Kong, Macau, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, and the Middle East.
The company operates through four segments: Retail Operations, Export Operations, Financial Investments and Others.
Glorious's Retail Operations segment is engaged in the retailing of casual wear under the brand names Jeanswest and Quiksilver. In FY2016, the Retail Operations segment reported revenues of HKD2,886.3 million, which accounted for 86.5% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Export Operations segment manufactures and exports apparel. In FY2016, the Export Operations segment reported revenues of HKD336.4 million, which accounted for 10.1% of the company's total revenue.
Glorious’s Financial Investments segment engages in the treasury management. In FY2016, the Financial Investments segment reported revenues of HKD104.5 million, which accounted for 3.1% of the company's total revenue.
It’s Others segment is mainly involved in the decoration and renovation business. In FY2016, the Others segment reported revenues of HKD9.3 million, which accounted for 0.3% of the company's total revenue.
The company subsidiaries include Jeanswest International (L) Limited, Glorious Sun Licensing (L) Limited, Jeanswest Investments (Australia) Pty. Ltd, Goldpromise Limited, Glorious Sun Enterprises (BVI) Limited, Jeanswest (BVI) Limited, JW e-tailing (HK) Limited, and Advancetex Investment Limited, among others.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Glorious Sun Enterprises Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Glorious Sun Enterprises Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Glorious Sun Enterprises Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Glorious Sun Enterprises Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Glorious Sun Enterprises Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Glorious Sun Enterprises Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Glorious Sun Enterprises Limited?
- How has Glorious Sun Enterprises Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Glorious Sun Enterprises Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Glorious Sun Enterprises Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Glorious Sun Enterprises Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Glorious Sun Enterprises Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years