Radiology Information System Market Overview:
A radiology information system is a computer system that provides business analysis and effective workflow in the radiology department. The system helps in managing all the business functions of the department, from patient management and analysis, to inventory control. These systems are easy to use and are easily accessible. They offer benefits, such as high security, reliability, and privacy, and can be accessed by only authorized users. The global radiology information systems market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023.
Improved Healthcare Information Technology Systems
The healthcare information technology systems have advanced a lot over the decades, and have been mediating well in providing better and improved healthcare for all. In the 1960s, the main healthcare drivers were Medicare and Medicaid. The IT drivers were expensive mainframes and storage. Because computers and storage were large and expensive, hospitals typically shared a mainframe. Since then, there has been an increased integration and commencement of outcome-based reimbursement, emergence of cloud computers and cloud-based big data analytics, and much more. These advancements are helping in the growth of the radiology information systems market.
Growth in the incidence rate of chronic diseases and increase in government funding for cancer-related researches are also driving the market growth.
High Cost of Installation
The high cost of installation of these systems is restraining the market growth. Due to the high cost, it is not feasible for all the hospitals to get these systems incorporated.
Additionally, interoperability issues and availability of skilled workers are also restraining the radiology information systems market growth.
North America to Dominate the Global Radiology Information System Market
The global radiology information systems market is segmented by type, deployment mode, component, end users, and geography. By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and South America.
North America dominates the market due to the cost, quality, and productivity benefits associated with healthcare IT systems and products.
Key Players Covered in this Radiology Information System Market Report are:
- Paxeramed Corp
- INFINITT North America
- CoActiv Medical
- MERGE Healthcare
- GLOBAL IMAGING ON LINE
- Advanced Data Systems Corporation
- AGFA Healthcare
- IMAGE Information Systems
- Infinitt Healthcare
- Spintech Oceania
- Nexus AG
This research report includes following segmentation for the Radiology Information System Market size and forecast until 2023.
- Integrated Radiology Information System
- Stand-alone Radiology Information System
By Deployment Mode
By End Users
- Office-based Physicians
- Emergency Healthcare Service Providers
Radiology Information System Market Analysis by Regions:
- North America
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase This Report
• Market analysis for the global radiology information systems market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale
• Analyzing various perspectives of the industry with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The treatment type that is expected to dominate the market
• Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the market estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.