The report “Pyraclonil: Global Product Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different segments of the agrochemical, based on type of formulation, crop type, pest, and geography. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, Value (000 USD) and Volume (000 KG) in the report. A detailed qualitative analysis of the factors responsible for driving and restraining growth of the agrochemical and future market opportunities have also been discussed.
This report is a part of series of more than 900 agrochemicals’ product intelligence reports from Sprout Intelligence. This agrochemicals’ product intelligence report series, in total, covers more than 1,500 pests, 60 formulations, 150 crops and 60 countries.
In our market size and forecast determination efforts, an extensive secondary research was initially completed to gain a good perspective of the market in each region. Extensive primary research was also carried out by interviewing the key executives from the industry. These interviews helped us to fill-in the data gaps after secondary research. Several secondary sources such as encyclopedia, directories, and databases have been used to identify and collect information useful for this extensive techno-commercial study. The respondents– selected experts from manufacturers and selected suppliers - have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess the future prospects. The usage of obtained information is based on the perceived reliability by the research team. In many cases, a combination of several sources was used. Sprout Intelligence provides an in-depth analysis of the market segmentation, which is a critical element of the product intelligence reports at Sprout Intelligence.
Executives in marketing, strategic planning and new product development will find such discussions in our reports pertinent and useful. Management consultants, investment bankers, distributors, suppliers, and regulatory authorities are amongst our regular clientele served.
KEY FINDINGS FROM THE REPORT
- Pyraclonil, a herbicide belonging to the group Nitrile is used for controlling weeds.
- Japan are the leading country market among others.
- Suspension Concentrate (SC), Granules (GR) were the leading formulations in 2015.
- Sprout Intelligence agrochemicals expert team estimated global Pyraclonil market to be more than USD 54.81 million.
1. Report Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Research Methodology
1.1.2. Report Objectives
1.1.3. Data Sources
1.2. Acronyms / Abbreviations
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Pyraclonil Market, By Formulation
3.1. Granules (GR)
3.2. Suspension Concentrate (SC)
4. Global Pyraclonil Market, By Crop Type
4.1. Cereals & Grains
4.2. Fruits & Vegetables
5. Global Pyraclonil Market, By Region
5.1. Asia-Pacific (APAC)
6.2. About Sprout Intelligence
1. Pyraclonil Market Volume, by Region, 2016-2021, 000KG
2. Pyraclonil Market Value, by Region, 2016-2021, 000USD
3. Pyraclonil Market Volume, by Formulation, 2016-2021, 000KG
4. Pyraclonil Market Value, by Formulation, 2016-2021, 000USD
5. Pyraclonil Market Volume, by Crop Type, 2016-2021, 000KG
6. Pyraclonil Market Value, by Crop Type, 2016-2021, 000USD
7. Pyraclonil Market Volume, by Pest Type, 2016-2021, 000KG
8. Pyraclonil Market Value, by Pest Type, 2016-2021, 000USD
9. Pyraclonil: Granules (GR) Market Volume, by Country, 2016, 000KG
10. Pyraclonil: Granules (GR) Market Value, by Country, 2016, 000USD
11. Pyraclonil: Suspension Concentrate (SC) Market Volume, by Country, 2016, 000KG
12. Pyraclonil: Suspension Concentrate (SC) Market Value, by Country, 2016, 000USD
13. Pyraclonil: Asia-Pacific Market Volume, by Country, 2016-2021, 000KG
14. Pyraclonil: Asia-Pacific Market Value, by Country, 2016-2021, 000USD
15. Pyraclonil: Japan Market Volume, by Formulation, 2016, 000KG
16. Pyraclonil: Japan Market Value, by Formulation, 2016, 000USD
17. Pyraclonil: Japan Market Volume, by Pest Type, 2016, 000KG
18. Pyraclonil: Japan Market Value, by Pest Type, 2016, 000USD