Food Certification Market Size Growth Rate:
According to research report, Food Certification Market size was valued at USD XX Million in 2018 and this figure estimated to cross USD 17.56 Million by the end of 2023, and it is growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period 2018-2023
Food Certification Market Dynamics:
The has been a monumental shift in the type of food products preferred by most consumers, they are becoming aware about food safety and quality and they are interested in knowing where the food they consume comes from. Consumers’ expectations for quality have increased, and social norms for food have changed. The increasing disposable income coupled with awareness about health problems related to consumption of adulterated foods is a critical fact for the growth of food certification market. Many consumers are willing to spend more than in the past on specialty or high quality products and manufacturers are taking advantage of this by marketing their products to be certified and thus gaining a competitive advantage over most of their competitor. The predominant restrain for the food certification market is the Increase in consumption of minimal processed food. The consumer consumption pattern is drifting towards minimally processed food obtained from farms and hence doesn’t need to be benchmarked regarding the quality of the food products by the certification standards.
Food Certification Market Segmentation Analysis:
Some of the popular certifications include Kosher, ISO 22000, BRC, USDA Organic and IFS International Organization for Standardization (ISO 22000) accounts for a significant share in the Food Certification market as it helps organizations identify and control food safety hazards. As many of today's food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, International Standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain.
Regional Existence of the Food Certification Market:
Europe accounted for the largest market share in the food certification market followed by North America, as most of the consumers in the region exhibit high consciousness about the food they eat. In most of the developed regions, consumers the need for food certification market has increased tremendously due to their growing inclination towards healthy food products.
Some of the promising companies leading the Food Certification Market:
- Als Limited
- Asure Quality Ltd
- Bsi Group India Pvt. Ltd
- Bureau Veritas
- Dnv Gl
- Dekra Se
- Group As
- Intertek Group Plc
- Lloyd’s Register
- Nsf International
- Sgs Sa
- Tq Cert Services Private
- Tuv Sud Ag
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc
Reasons to Purchase Food Certification Market Report:
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
- Customization of the Report
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
2. Market Overview
2.1 Market Trend
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11 Increasing Prevalence of Food-Borne Diseases
18.104.22.168 Increasing Food Exports and Imports
22.214.171.124 Consumers’ Knowledge of Relevant Rules is Low
126.96.36.199 Increasing Food Trade Regulations in Emerging Market
188.8.131.52 Development of Efficient and Advanced Food Certification Technologies
3.1.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
184.108.40.206 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
220.127.116.11 Bargaining Power of Buyers
18.104.22.168 Threat of New Entrants
22.214.171.124 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
126.96.36.199 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 ISO 22000
4.1.3 USDA Organic
4.2 By Application
4.2.1 Meat & Poultry
4.2.2 Fresh Food
4.2.3 Organic Food
4.2.4 Infant Food
4.2.5 Bakery Products
4.2.6 Dairy Products
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
4.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Strategies Adopted by Key Players
5.2 Most Active Companies in the Past Five Years
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 ALS Limited
6.2 Asure Quality Ltd.
6.3 BSI Group India Pvt. Ltd.
6.4 Bureau Veritas
6.5 DNV GL
6.6 Dekra SE
6.7 Group AS
6.9 Intertek Group PLC
6.11 Lloyd’s Register
6.12 NSF International
6.13 SGS SA
6.15 TQ Cert Services Private
6.16 TUV SUD AG
6.17 Underwriters Laboratories Inc.