The report “Etobenzanid: Global Product Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different segments of the agrochemical, based on type of formulation, crop type, pest, and geography. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, Value (000 USD) and Volume (000 KG) in the report. A detailed qualitative analysis of the factors responsible for driving and restraining growth of the agrochemical and future market opportunities have also been discussed.
This report is a part of series of more than 900 agrochemicals’ product intelligence reports from Sprout Intelligence. This agrochemicals’ product intelligence report series, in total, covers more than 1,500 pests, 60 formulations, 150 crops and 60 countries.
In our market size and forecast determination efforts, an extensive secondary research was initially completed to gain a good perspective of the market in each region. Extensive primary research was also carried out by interviewing the key executives from the industry. These interviews helped us to fill-in the data gaps after secondary research. Several secondary sources such as encyclopedia, directories, and databases have been used to identify and collect information useful for this extensive techno-commercial study. The respondents– selected experts from manufacturers and selected suppliers - have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess the future prospects. The usage of obtained information is based on the perceived reliability by the research team. In many cases, a combination of several sources was used. Sprout Intelligence provides an in-depth analysis of the market segmentation, which is a critical element of the product intelligence reports at Sprout Intelligence.
Executives in marketing, strategic planning and new product development will find such discussions in our reports pertinent and useful. Management consultants, investment bankers, distributors, suppliers, and regulatory authorities are amongst our regular clientele served.
KEY FINDINGS FROM THE REPORT
- Etobenzanid, an herbicide belonging to the group anilide is having Japan is the leading country market among others.
- Granules (GR) was the leading formulation in 2015.
- Sprout Intelligence agrochemicals expert team estimated global Etobenzanid market to be more than USD 0.056 million.
1. Report Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Research Methodology
1.1.2. Report Objectives
1.1.3. Data Sources
1.2. Acronyms / Abbreviations
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Etobenzanid Market, By Formulation
3.1. Granules (GR)
4. Global Etobenzanid Market, By Crop Type
4.1. Cereals & Grains
4.2. Fruits & Vegetables
5. Global Etobenzanid Market, By Region
5.1. Asia-Pacific (APAC)
6.2. About Sprout Intelligence
1. Etobenzanid Market Volume, by Region, 2016-2021, 000KG
2. Etobenzanid Market Value, by Region, 2016-2021, 000USD
3. Etobenzanid Market Volume, by Formulation, 2016-2021, 000KG
4. Etobenzanid Market Value, by Formulation, 2016-2021, 000USD
5. Etobenzanid Market Volume, by Crop Type, 2016-2021, 000KG
6. Etobenzanid Market Value, by Crop Type, 2016-2021, 000USD
7. Etobenzanid Market Volume, by Pest Type, 2016-2021, 000KG
8. Etobenzanid Market Value, by Pest Type, 2016-2021, 000USD
9. Etobenzanid : Granules (GR) Market Volume, by Country, 2016, 000KG
10. Etobenzanid : Granules (GR) Market Value, by Country, 2016, 000USD
11. Etobenzanid : Asia-Pacific Market Volume, by Country, 2016-2021, 000KG
12. Etobenzanid : Asia-Pacific Market Value, by Country, 2016-2021, 000USD
13. Etobenzanid : Japan Market Volume, by Formulation, 2016, 000KG
14. Etobenzanid : Japan Market Value, by Formulation, 2016, 000USD
15. Etobenzanid : Japan Market Volume, by Pest Type, 2016, 000KG
16. Etobenzanid : Japan Market Value, by Pest Type, 2016, 000USD