Fubon Bank Limited is engaged in providing financial services encompassing consumer and wholesale banking, wealth management, financial markets, securities brokerage and investment services. It operates 23 branches, two securities services centers and one personal loan center in Hong Kong. The bank operates as a subsidiary of Fubon Financial Holding.
The bank provides its services through three segments: retail banking, corporate and institutional banking, and financial markets.
Fubon Bank's retail banking segment is involved in consumer finance activities including credit card merchant acquiring, provision of credit card advances, mortgage lending and other consumer lending and retail banking services such as securities brokerage, the sales and distribution of wealth management products to wealth management clients, provision of banking services, and insurance and unit trust services.
The bank's corporate and institutional banking segment comprises of local corporate banking business, the China banking business and institutional banking business, including the provision of corporate lending, syndicated loan, trade financing services and deposit to large corporate, small and medium enterprises.
Fubon Bank's financial market segment is engaged in foreign exchange and fixed income securities trading activities; the marketing of investment products and managing the bank's investment portfolio. It also manages the overall funding, liquidity and interest rate risk positions arising from the banking activities of the bank.
The bank’s services include, general and life insurance services, mandatory provident fund (MPF) services, safe deposit box services and electronic banking services such as automated teller machine (ATM) services, e-banking services, Fubon business online services, internet stock trading services and phone banking services.
Fubon Bank's subsidiaries include Fubon Credit (Hong Kong) Limited, FB Securities (Hong Kong) Limited, FB Investment Management Limited, Fubon Nominees (Hong Kong) Limited and Fubon Insurance Brokers Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Fubon Bank Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Fubon Bank Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Fubon Bank Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Fubon Bank Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Fubon Bank Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Fubon Bank Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Fubon Bank Limited?
- How has Fubon Bank Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Fubon Bank Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Fubon Bank Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Fubon Bank Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Fubon Bank Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years