The Europe veterinary healthcare products market accounted for a market value of USD 6,900 million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 8,850 million in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period of 2018-2023. The vaccines segment in the European veterinary healthcare market accounted for the largest market share, followed by anti-infective agents. However, the medical feed additives market is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Improved nutrition is driving the market
Foods derived from animals are an important source of nutrients in our diets; for example, milk and meat together provide for about 60 and 55% of the dietary intake of calcium and protein. The demand for animal products is growing at a substantial rate, majorly driven by a combination of population growth, an increase in incomes and urbanization. Food production, however, is said to have almost double in few decades, with a proportional increase in the demand for affordable meat products. There are many successful in-feed solutions that facilitate good quality meat products and also a significant improvement in health and nutrition. In addition, contributing to weight gain, these solutions reduce the dependence on antibiotics, and hence, are having a positive effect on the environment.
The increase in animal healthcare provides the opportunity to develop advanced animal feed solutions using C1 technology. Dyadic International Inc. believes its proprietary C1 technology will play a significant role. The same technology has many outstanding benefits, in the manufacturing of animal feeds, from improving quality to reducing costs.
Key Developments in the Market
• January 2016: Zoetis is planning to capitalize on the steady and growing demand for meat and milk proteins and pets for companionship to keep animals healthy and productive.
• January 2018: Bulgarian Presidency begins with 100 euro million Juncker Plan loan for agri-pharma business Huvepharma
Major Players: Bayer Healthcare, Boehringer Ingelheim, Ceva Animal Health, Inc., Merial (Animal Health Division of Sanofi), Elanco, Virbac
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Provides latest insights into the European Veterinary Healthcare Market.
• Analyses the market scenario with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
• Forecasts the market volume and value by assessing the impact of the market drivers and constraints.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Increasing Demand for Animal Products
5.1.2 Humanization of Pets
5.2.1 Increasing Adoption of Vegan Diet
5.2.2 Cost Effective Production
5.3.1 Increase in Investment in R&D
6. Europe Veterinary Healthcare Market Segmentation, By Animal Type
6.1 Farm animal
6.2 Companion Animal
7. Europe Silage Inoculant Market Segmentation, By Country
7.1 United Kingdom
7.5 Rest of Europe
8. Competitive Landscape and Introduction
8.2 Market Share Analysis
8.3 Developments of Key Players
9. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
9.1 Zoetis animal healthcare
9.3 Merial (Animal Health Division of Sanofi)
9.5 Bayer healthcare
9.6 Ceva Animal Health, Inc.
9.8 Boehringer Ingelheim