E-prescribing market is growing tremendously from recent years. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.3% during the forecast period. Electronic prescribing is the method used in the medical sector to generate medical prescription electronically. This technology has bought many changes in the pharmaceutical field in fact this made the tasks very simple for the physicians, practitioner, and pharmacist. Digital prescription software is convenient to use and has high accuracy. With this software, anyone can share information with the patient’s healthcare providers and analyze the issue from anywhere.
- Growing prevalence to reduce the errors in the medical sector is primarily fueling the growth of the market to the extent. In addition, increasing demand to lower the fraud activities in the pharmaceutical industries is escalating the demand of the market. Rise in the support from the private and public organizations through funds on the construction of hospitals is also influencing the growth of the market.
- However, the lack of skilled staff in monitoring the problematic issues in the real-time is quietly to hamper the growth of the market. Stringent rules and regulations by the government and growing concern towards security are challenges for the development of the market.
- Replacement of paper works with the electronic systems is merely to surge growth opportunities for the market. Also, growing focus onto reducing the costs for healthcare is ascribed to bolster the demand of the market further.
Based on the product, the market is divided into services and solutions. Solutions are further divided into integrated solutions and standalone solutions. From recent years, the integrated solutions segment is having a prominent growth rate.
By end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals, office-based physicians and pharmaceuticals. Hospitals sector is witnessed in leading the highest shares of the market.
Regionally, the market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. North America is leading the largest shares of the market from the past decade and also to continue the same flow during the forecast period. The rise in the adoption of advanced technologies and the launch of innovative systems in the biotechnology field are main factors propelling the growth of the market. The Asia Pacific and Europe are next to North America in holding dominant shares of the market by owing to rise in the scale of hospitals and to enhance the quality of the treatment procedure. The Middle East and Africa are anticipated to have the fastest growth rate in foreseen years.
Companies dominating the Global E-prescribing market are Epic Systems Corporation (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Quality Systems, Inc. (U.S.), athenahealth, Inc. (U.S.), Medical Information Technology, Inc. (U.S.), and RelayHealth Corporation (U.S.). Some of the other leading players in this market include Henry Schein, Inc. (U.S.), Computer Programs and Systems Inc. (U.S.), DrFirst, Inc. (U.S.), Surescripts-RxHub, LLC (U.S.), Change Healthcare Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Practice Fusion, Inc. (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.S.), and eClinicalworks (U.S.).
This research report includes following segmentation for the Global E-Prescribing Market size and forecast until 2024.
E-Prescribing Market Analysis - By Product
- Integrated Solutions
- Standalone Solutions
- Support & Maintenance Services
- Implementation Services
- Network Services
- Training and Education Services
E-Prescribing Market Analysis - By Delivery Mode
- Web & Cloud-Based Solutions
- On-Premise Solutions
E-Prescribing Market Analysis - By End-User
- Office-Based Physicians
E-Prescribing Market Analysis - By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of World
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request Sample Brochure of the report to see the TOC.