Deodorants Market Size and Growth Rate:
According to the research report, the Deodorants Market size is expected to reach USD 23.95 billion by 2023, witnessing a healthy CAGR during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Deodorants Market - Growth Demand:
Deodorant spray is witnessing the fastest growth during the forecast period. With the increase in awareness about the adverse health effects of aluminium salts in deodorants, the demand for such products has increased significantly among females. Cadmium, for example, launched a range of deodorant that is free from aluminium salts, alcohol, and parabens. Also, the product has a 48% greater efficacy against order and humidity. Companies such as Nivea, owned by Beiersdorf, launched aluminium-free deodorants. The free-form claim remains the primary driver for the company’s growth.
Deodorants Market – Growing Demand for Deodorants Products in the US:
Deodorants market is still experiencing steady growth in the US despite the most significant market. Growing demand for natural ingredients in deodorant products has driven the sales of organic deodorants in the US. Lighter scents such as deodorants spray, body mists have become much popular among the young population has prompted the deodorants market size. As young consumers attracting towards the natural products which provide an excellent opportunity for companies to innovate products using natural ingredients to increase its market share.
Deodorants Market – Regional Existence:
South America holds a significant share in the market. North America and Europe follow South America in Deodorants product sales. Geographical condition and temperature is the primary factor driving the deodorants market. Introduction of innovative products and formats by companies have further pushed the deodorants sales.
Western Europe is witnessing sluggish growth in the past five years in deodorants consumption. However, South America remains the potential growth market for deodorants owing to the increased daily usage of deodorants among consumers. Deodorants are the Brazilians grooming routines, and about 97% of the Brazilians use deodorants. Emerging countries such as India, where the concentration of the young population is very high offers potential opportunities for companies to grow. Changing lifestyle and increase in product availability are various factors boosting sales in the developing the region.
Deodorants Market – Key Developments:
- May 2018 – Unilever brand REXONA launched deodorants line with the new look for sports especially for soccer. The new has limited-edition range, which works across the aerosol, compressed spray, stick and roll-on launched in UK and Ireland.
- May 2018 – US-based Clean beauty brand launched aluminum free deodorant which will be available at credo stores, their e-commerce site.
- Dec 2017 – Global Fragrances launched a range of deodorants and perfumes in India which are crafted by International perfumers under the brand name of "Double Cross".
The Global Deodorants market is competitive with multinational players occupying the major share of the market. New product innovation focus on free from harmful ingredients along with new formats are the main strategy adopted by players.
Few of the leading companies dominating the Deodorants Market profiled in the report are:
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Unilever Plc
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA
- L`Oreal S.A.
- Beiersdorf Global AG
- L'Occitane International SA
- Avon Products, Inc.
- Revlon, Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Kao Corporation
Deodorants Market – Detailed Segmentation:
Deodorants Market – By Product Type:
Deodorants Market – By Distribution Channel:
- Convenience Stores
- Department Stores
- On-line Retail
- Specialist Retailers
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Variety Stores
- Warehouse Clubs
- Other Distribution Channels
Deodorants Market – By Geographical Segmentation:
- North America
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle-East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Distribution Channel sales Analysis by Value
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new product launch and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Market
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study Timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Trends
3.2 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Environment and Temperature
126.96.36.199 Introduction of Various Formats
188.8.131.52 Rising Demand for Lighter Scents Among Young Population
184.108.40.206 Increased Consumer Awareness for Negative Health Effects of Deodorants on Body Temperature
220.127.116.11 Growing Consumer Focus on Natural Ingredients Present in Deodorants
3.2.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
18.104.22.168 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
22.214.171.124 Bargaining Power of Buyers
126.96.36.199 Threat of New Entrants
188.8.131.52 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
184.108.40.206 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Product Type
4.2 By Distribution Channel
4.2.1 Convenience Stores
4.2.2 Department Stores
4.2.3 On-line Retail
4.2.5 Specialist Retailers
4.2.6 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
4.2.7 Variety Stores
4.2.8 Warehouse Clubs
4.2.9 Other Distribution Channel
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 Western Europe
22.214.171.124.2 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199.6 Rest of Western Europe
188.8.131.52 Central and Eastern Europe
184.108.40.206.3 Czech Republic
220.127.116.11.5 Rest of Central Europe
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
4.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
4.3.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 United Arab Emirates
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Strategy Adopted by Key Players
5.3 Most Active Companies in the Past Five Years
6. Company Profiles
6.2 Products & Services
6.4 Key Developments
6.5 Strategies Adopted
6.6 SWOT Analysis of Major Players
7. Companies Covered
7.1 Procter & Gamble Co.
7.2 Unilever Plc
7.3 Henkel AG & Co KGaA
7.4 L`Oreal S.A.
7.5 Beiersdorf Global AG
7.6 L'Occitane International SA
7.7 Avon Products, Inc.
7.8 Revlon, Inc.
7.9 Colgate-Palmolive Company
7.10 Kao Corporation