01 Communique Laboratory Inc. provides integrated communications software and services. It offers solutions that provide businesses and consumers remote access to information stored on desktop personal computers (PCs). The company operates in the US and Canada.
The company’s product includes: I'm InTouch, I'm OnCall and I'm InTouch Meeting. Under the I'm InTouch, the company provides both businesses and home users with a remote access software solution, allowing them to remote control their distant home or office computers. With I'm InTouch, users can run programs, transfer files, mobilize their mailboxes, contact management, online calendar events. The product can be also used as an internet parental control tool when installed in stealth mode. Under the I'm OnCall, 01 Communique is a web based help desk management software application that allows resellers, information technology (IT) help desks, software vendors to deliver customer support services. With I'm OnCall, support organizations offers remote PC support over the Internet to customers.
It provides world-class Live-Chat support to the customers and private URLs for embedding into the web site. Under the I'm InTouch Meeting, the company provides a web-based service that enables users to conduct online meetings by inviting up to 15 attendees to join the meeting using their desktop PC's. It conducts online meeting through web conferencing and phone conferencing tool. The Communicate product family is a suite of desktop unified messaging products aimed at the consumer and SOHO market. It was designed to resemble a telephone answering machine on screen, making it intuitive and easy to use.
The company's solutions are distributed throughout the world through retail outlets, OEM (original equipment manufacturer) partners, VARs (value added resellers), and directly to consumers. The company classifies its business operations into three geographical segments: Japan, the US and Canada. In FY2016, Japan accounted for 42.22% of the company’s total revenue, United States accounted for 37.63% of the company’s total revenue and Canada contributed 20.14 % towards the total revenue
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Communique Laboratory Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Communique Laboratory Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Communique Laboratory Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Communique Laboratory Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Communique Laboratory Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Communique Laboratory Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Communique Laboratory Inc.?
- How has Communique Laboratory Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Communique Laboratory Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Communique Laboratory Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Communique Laboratory Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Communique Laboratory Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
-- 7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years