CCE is one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the world. It manufactures, markets, sells, and distributes non-alcoholic beverages. Its portfolio encompasses a range of beverage categories, including energy drinks, still and sparkling waters, juices and juice drinks, sports drinks, and ready-to-drink teas. The company serves approximately 170 million consumers throughout Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.
The company reports its business under one segment (marketing, producing and distribution of non-alcoholic beverages) and primarily operates in Europe.
In Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden, the company operates through various licensing, bottler, and distributor agreements with The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) and The Coca-Cola Export Corporation, a subsidiary of TCCC. Through these product licensing and bottling agreements, CCE produces and sells various Coca-Cola-trademark beverages, including sparkling beverages bearing the trademark Coca-Cola or Coke brand name. The company also produces and sells allied beverages, which are sparkling beverages of TCCC or its subsidiaries, but are not Coca-Cola-trademark beverages or energy drinks.
In Great Britain, CCE is licensed to market, sell and distribute several Schweppes products, including Schweppes, Dr Pepper, Oasis and Schweppes Abbey Well. The company also distributes Schweppes and Dr Pepper products in the Netherlands. CCE distributes Capri-Sun beverages in France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg through distribution agreements with related entity of WILD GmbH & Co. KG. Through a licensing agreement with Monster Beverage Corporation, the company also distributes Monster beverages across all of its territories (excluding Norway).
The company also has an agreement with Ocean Spray International to distribute Ocean Spray products in France. CCE has an agreement with SABMiller International to manufacture, distribute, market and sell Appletiser products in Great Britain. Exclusive to the Netherlands, the company has a licensing agreement to distribute Fernandes products in the country.
In all, the company has 17 manufacturing sites and 44 distribution facilities across Europe. In FY2014, CCE sold approximately 12 billion bottles and cans (or 600 million physical cases).
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. ’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. ’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. ’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. ?
- How has Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. ’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. ? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years