Cincom Systems, Inc. is a privately-owned software development company, which is engaged in the development of enterprise software solutions. Cincom has its operations in the America, Asia and Europe. The company's products include the following: Cincom CPQ, cincom eloquence, business applications and other development solutions. Cincom’s Cincom CPQ, is a software solution which facilitates integration with microsoft dynamics, salesforce and other CRM systems to create a complete multi-channel selling tool.
The company offers Cincom CPQ solution which facilitates CRM (customer relationship) management integration, guided selling, product and service configuration, pricing and quoting; proposal generation; CAD (computer-aided drafting) integration; ERP (enterprise resource planning) integration and business intelligence.
The company’s cincom eloquence, is a customer communications management (CCM) solution which enables the tools to design, deliver and deploy documents. Cincom’s business applications include CONTROL ERP, is a software solution which integrates modules as a coordinated unit to help with order management, product engineering, operations, procurement and accounting and CONTROL’s financial management solution offers a wide array of browsing and drilldown capabilities and utilises both standard-cost and actual-cost methods for business requirements.
The company’s development solutions offers Cincom smalltalk, is an application development software; MANTIS, an application development platform that enable to deploy anywhere across multiple environments, including mobile and android. t addresses all aspects of application development, including creation, maintenance, modernisation and integration; and SUPRA, is a mainframe database management software designed for high-volume, online transaction processing. Cincom is also engaged in the provision of which include education, project consulting, business consulting, integration consulting, technical consulting, development services.
The company has offices located at Cincinnati, St. Louis, Sao Paulo, Mississauga, Montreal, Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Schwalbach, Culemborg, Madrid, Maidenhead, Sydney, Melbourne and Tokyo.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cincom Systems, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Cincom Systems, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Cincom Systems, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Cincom Systems, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Cincom Systems, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cincom Systems, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Cincom Systems, Inc.?
- How has Cincom Systems, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Cincom Systems, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Cincom Systems, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Cincom Systems, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cincom Systems, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years