Cimarex Energy, Co. is an exploration and production company engaged in oil and gas activities. The company primarily operates in Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico states of the US.
The company operates through one business segment: Exploration and Production.
Cimarex's Exploration and Production activities are conducted primarily in two main areas: the Permian Basin and the Mid-Continent region. In 2016, exploration and development (E&D) investment totaled $735 million, of which 59% was invested in the Permian Basin and 40% in the Mid-Continent region. In FY2016, the Exploration and Production segment reported revenues of $1,257.3 million, which accounted for 100% of the company's total revenue.
The Permian Basin encompasses west Texas and southeast New Mexico. The Permian region produced 504 million cubic feet equivalent (MMcfe) per day of oil and gas in 2016. The Mid-Continent region consists of Oklahoma, Kansas and the Texas Panhandle with activities primarily focused in the Woodford shale and the Meramec horizon, both in Oklahoma. In 2016, production from the Mid-Continent averaged 457 MMcfe per day of oil and gas. The company drilled a total of 48 gross wells (30.3 net) in the Permian Basin and 106 gross (30.7 net) Mid-Continent wells during FY2016.
The company's production volumes totaled 352,591 million cubic feet equivalent (MMcfe) (equivalent to 963.4 MMcfe/d) including 16.5 million barrels of oil volume (MMBbls), 168,227 MMcf of gas volume, and 14.2 MMBbls of natural gas liquids (NGL). Production volumes are comprised of 48% natural gas, 28% oil and 24% natural gas liquids (NGLs). The total proved reserves of the company totaled 2,890 billion cubic feet equivalent (Bcfe) at the end of FY2016 with 63% of the total proved reserves were located in the Mid-Continent region and 37% were in the Permian Basin.
FY2016, the company’s ten largest producing fields held 86% of total proved reserves: Watonga-Chickasha (57.1%), Ford, West (8.4%), Dixieland (6.1%), Lusk (3.9%), Cottonwood Draw (2.6%), Grisham (1.8%), Phantom (1.7%), Two Georges (1.7%), Sandbar (1.4%) and Quail Ridge (1%).
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cimarex Energy Co. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Cimarex Energy Co. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Cimarex Energy Co.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Cimarex Energy Co.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Cimarex Energy Co.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cimarex Energy Co. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Cimarex Energy Co.?
- How has Cimarex Energy Co. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Cimarex Energy Co. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Cimarex Energy Co. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Cimarex Energy Co.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cimarex Energy Co.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years