Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company (CIFCL) is an India-based non-banking finance company. The company is a subsidiary of Murugappa Group. CIFCL operates in India.
The company operates its business through two segments: financing and others.
CIFCL offers products and services, including vehicle loans, loan against property, home loans, small and medium enterprises (SME) loans, rural and agri loans, wealth management and securities. The others segment includes distribution, stock broking, freight data solutions business.
The company offers vehicle loans such as commercial vehicle loans, tractor loans, car and multi utility vehicle (MUV) loans, and construction equipment loans. CIFCL also offers loans against property. The company offers home loans such as home loans for self-construction, loans for purchase of plots, loans for the purchase of ready to occupy homes and balance transfer of existing home loan.
CIFCL also provides loan for farmers and agricultural businesses. The company also provides loans for purchase of tractors and farming equipment. CIFCL also offers financial solutions to SMEs. Its products include mutual funds, fixed deposits and bonds, life and general insurance and home loan.
The company through Cholamandalam Securities Limited (CSEC) offers stock broking services for trading in stock markets. Its products include mutual funds, stock and derivatives, internet broking, demat services, exchange traded funds and bonds.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited?
- How has Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years