Chokwang Paint Limited is a South Korea-based manufacturer of paint products and coatings. The company also has operations in China and Vietnam.
The company's products include architectural paint, industrial paint, carpentry paint, UV (ultra violet) and EB (electron beam) paint, powdered paint, plastic paints, automotive repair paint, and glues and adhesives.
Chokwang's architectural paint includes paint for exterior walls, paint for interior walls and ceilings, roof and state paints, floor paint, water proof and water repellent paint, wood and steel paint, eco-friendly and residential paint, and putty and coking materials.
The company's industrial paints are used in subway cars, heavy industrial equipment and machineries.
Chokwang's carpentry paint includes spray paint (nitro cellulose), urethane (polyurethane), ploy (unsaturated polyester), UV (UV hardened), premier (urethane), stain (colorant), varnish (alkyd), water soluble paint and other functional paint. Carpentry paints are used in carpentry and wood works.
The company's UV and EB paint includes paint for PVC (ploy vinyl chloride) floors, wood, paper, film, vacuum plating and electronic materials; and special paint and EB paint.
Chokwang's powdered paint includes epoxy (interior), epoxy polyester (hybrid, interior), polyester (exterior), P.U (exterior), special patterning paint, and functional powdered paint. The company's powder paint is Powlac.
The company along with Fujikura Kasel supplies plastic paint for automotive exterior and interior, mobile phone, vacuum plating, home appliances, cosmetic containers and other areas.
Chokwang's automotive repair paint includes putty and top coat. The company along with Basf Coating of Basf Group Germany supplies Glasurit repair paint to car market in Korea.
Chokwang's glues and adhesives are used for industrial, automotive, packaging, electric/electronics architectural, wood and other purposes. The company develops and supplies adhesives for optical films, solar cell back sheets, laminate steel sheets, food packaging and other industries.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd.?
- How has Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years