ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (Bermuda) is a provider of semiconductor testing and packaging solutions to fabless companies, integrated device manufacturers (IDM) and foundries. ChipMOS has operations in Taiwan, China, British Virgin Islands and the US.
The company operates through four business segments: testing; assembly; liquid crystal display (LCD) and other flat-panel display driver semiconductor testing and assembly; and bumping.
ChipMOS' testing segment offers testing services for memory, and logic and mixed-signal semiconductors. The company offers testing services for a variety of memory semiconductors, such as static random-access memory (SRAM), dynamic random-access memory (DRAM) and flash memory that are used in desktop computers, laptop, tablet computers, handheld consumer electronic, devices and wireless communication devices.
The company offers testing services for logic and mixed-signal semiconductors such as audio/video codec, networking/communications, multipoint control unit (MCU), LCD related, and MEMS used for home entertainment/media center, personal computer applications, network/communication and mobile smart devices. ChipMOS also tests a variety of application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) for applications such as FHD/UHD LCD TV, and Tablet PC, among others.
ChipMOS' assembly segment offers a range of assembly services. The company offers package families that are designed to provide a range of packaging solutions. The packaging solutions include leadframe-based packages such as small outline package (SOP), thin small outline package (TSOP), thin small outline package II (TSOP II), quad flat no lead (QFN), quad flat package (QFP), low-profile QFP (LQFP), and thin QFP; and substrate-based packages such as FBGA, VFBGA, stacked chip scale package (CSP), mini-BGA, multi-chip BGA, land grid array (LGA), tape carrier package (TCP), chip-on-glass (COG) and chip-on-film (COF).
The company's LCD and other flat-panel display driver semiconductor testing and assembly segment offer testing and assembly services for LCD and other flat-panel display driver semiconductors. ChipMOS uses TCP, COF and COG technologies for testing and assembling LCD and other flat-panel display driver semiconductors.
ChipMOS' bumping segment provides gold bumping services. The gold bumping technology is used in TCP, COF and COG technologies for interconnection technology for LCD and other flat-panel display driver semiconductors. In addition to gold bumping, the company also offer the WLCSP, Cu RDL and Cu pillar service that can be applied for FC CSP and/or QFN package.
The company's customers include Elite Semiconductor Memory Technology Inc., Etron Technology, Inc., Himax Technologies, Inc., ILI TECHNOLOGY CORP., Integrated Circuit Solution Inc., Macronix International Co., Micron Technology, Novatek Microelectronics Corp., and Orise Technology Co., Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ?
- How has ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years