China Water Affairs Group Limited is a Hong Kong-based investment holding group, which is engaged in providing raw water, tap water, sewage treatment and related services. The group has operations in Hong Kong, the British Virgin Islands and China.
The group operates through three segments: water, property development and investment, and concrete related products and services. China Water's water segment is involved in the provision of water supply, and sewage treatment operation and construction services, including the transfer-operate- transfer (TOT) and build-operate-transfer (BOT) arrangements. The group operates 23 operating units providing a total of 440,000 tons of raw water and 4.1 million tons of tap water a day.
China Water's owns projects including Hubei Jingzhou City Development Zone Hongguang Road Sewage Treatment Plant, Yanshan County China Water Environmental Protection Co. Ltd, Wannian County China Water Environmental Protection Co. Ltd and Fenyi China Water Environmental Protection Ltd.
The group's property development and investment segment is engaged in the development of properties for sale and investment in properties for capital appreciation. China Water's concrete related products and services segment is engaged in the production and sales of ready mixed concrete and related services.
In FY2016-17, the City water supply operation and construction segment reported revenue of HKD 4960.82 million, accounted for 86.9% of the company’s total revenue.
In FY2016-17, the Sewage treatment and drainage operation and construction segment reported revenue of HKD 552.94 million, accounted for 9.7% of the company’s total revenue. In FY2016-17, the Property development and investment segment reported revenue of HKD 22.03 million, accounted for 0.4% of the company’s total revenue. In FY2016-17, the others segment reported revenue of HKD 172.09 million, accounted for 3.0% of the company’s total revenue. China Water also provides services including construction of piping networks, installation of meters and water pipes, and construction of water resources projects such as reservoirs and dams.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China Water Affairs Group Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China Water Affairs Group Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China Water Affairs Group Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China Water Affairs Group Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China Water Affairs Group Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China Water Affairs Group Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China Water Affairs Group Limited?
- How has China Water Affairs Group Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China Water Affairs Group Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China Water Affairs Group Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China Water Affairs Group Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China Water Affairs Group Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years