China Synthetic Rubber Corporation (CSRC) is engaged in manufacturing Carbon Black (CB). The company operates in Taiwan, Canada, India, Singapore, British Virgin Islands, and the US.
The company primarily produces carbon black (CB) in granular form through the cracking, dehydrogenation and nucleation of hydrocarbons. CB is a reinforcement agent which is indispensable to the rubber industry, and is used in rubber products. In addition to manufacturing an array of CB products, CSRC also provides special specification CBs for niche customers. The company is also engaged in developing various specialty CBs used in plastics, printing ink, and dyes.
CSRC subsidiaries include the following: 3C Infocorp, CCC Transport Company, CCC USA Corp., CSRC (BVI) Ltd., CSRC (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Continental Carbon Company, Continental Carbon Nanotechnologies, E-One Holdings Ltd., E-One Moli Energy (Canada) Ltd., E-One Moli Holdings (Canada) Ltd., SVC Management and Synpac Venture Capital.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China Synthetic Rubber Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China Synthetic Rubber Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China Synthetic Rubber Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China Synthetic Rubber Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China Synthetic Rubber Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China Synthetic Rubber Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China Synthetic Rubber Corporation?
- How has China Synthetic Rubber Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China Synthetic Rubber Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China Synthetic Rubber Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China Synthetic Rubber Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China Synthetic Rubber Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years