China Suntien Green Energy Corporation Limited is a China-based company, which is involved in the investment, construction and operation of wind farms, and sale of electricity to grid companies.
The company is engaged in the sale of natural gas, liquefied and compressed natural gas (CNG). The company operates through two segments: natural gas, and wind power and solar energy. China Suntien's natural gas segment is engaged in the sale of natural gas and gas appliances, and the provision of construction and connection services of natural gas pipelines.
In FY2016, natural gas segment generated a revenue of CNY2,400.7 million which accounted for 54.8% of the total revenue. The company's wind power and solar energy segment develops, manages and operates wind power and solar energy plants and generates electric power for sale to external power grid companies.
In FY2016, wind power and solar energy segment generated a revenue of CNY1,983 million which accounted for 45.2% of the total revenue. As at 31 December 2016, the company owned three long-distance natural gas transmission pipelines, 29 urban gas projects, 14 distribution stations, eight high-pressure branch pipelines, eight gate stations, seven CNG refilling stations and six CNG primary filling stations.
China Suntien's subsidiaries include HECIC New-energy, HECIC Zhongxing Wind Energy, Hebei Suntien Kechuang New Energy Technology, HECIC Zhangjiakou Wind Energy, HECIC Yuzhou Wind Energy, Chongli CIC Huashi Wind Energy, Zhangbei Huashi CIC Wind Energy and Chengde Yuyuan Wind Energy.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China Suntien Green Energy Corporation Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China Suntien Green Energy Corporation Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China Suntien Green Energy Corporation Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China Suntien Green Energy Corporation Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China Suntien Green Energy Corporation Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China Suntien Green Energy Corporation Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China Suntien Green Energy Corporation Limited?
- How has China Suntien Green Energy Corporation Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China Suntien Green Energy Corporation Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China Suntien Green Energy Corporation Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China Suntien Green Energy Corporation Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China Suntien Green Energy Corporation Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years