China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group (CSPGL) is a manufacturer of injections, soft capsules and granules. The company markets its products under the Shineway and Wu Fu brands. CSPGL's products are applied for the treatments of cardiovascular diseases, and respiratory system diseases; and also include anti-viral medicines. The company operates in Hong Kong, China and the British Virgin Islands.
The company operates through a single business segment: research and development, manufacture and trading of Chinese pharmaceutical products.
CSPGL's products include injections, soft capsules and granules.
The company's injection products include Shenmai injection, Qingkailing injection, Huangqi injection, Shuxiening injection, Guanxinning injection, Dengzhanhuasu injection, Safflower injection, Xiangdan injection, Yinzhihuang injection, and Potassium Aspartate and Magnesium Aspartstse Injection.
Shenmai Injection is used for the treatment of coronary heart disease, viral cardiac muscle inflammation, chronic pulmonary heart disease and agranulocytosis. The Qing Kai Ling injection is used as an anti-viral medicine for the treatment of fever and dizziness, apoplexy and hemiplegia, dottiness, also for acute and chronic hepatitis, second-model hepatitis, upper respiratory tract infection, pneumonia, high fever, cerebral hemorrhage and cerebral thrombosis. Huangqi injection is used for the treatment of viral cardiac muscle inflammation, insufficiency of cardiac function and hepatitis caused by weak spleen. Shuxiening injection is a cardio-cerebrovascular disease medicine. Guanxinning injection is used for the treatment of coronary heart diseases and angina pectoris. Dengzhanhuasu injection is used for the treatment of coronary heart disease, angina pectoris and apoplexy sequela.
The Safflower injection treats occlusive cerebral blood vessels diseases, coronary heart diseases and vessels inflammation. Xiangdan injection helps in treating angina pectoris, miocardial infarction and others. Yinzhihuang injection is used for the treatment of damp-heat of liver and gallbladder, yellow cheek and eyes, full and painful chest, nausea and vomit, yellow emiction, and acute and chronic hepatitis. Potassium Aspartate and Magnesium Aspartstse injection is used for the treatment of arrhythmia, virus hepatitis, hepatocirrhosis and hepatic encephalopathy resulted from hypokalemia, digitalis poisoning.
CSPGL's soft capsules product line includes Wufu Xinnaoqing, Huoxiang Zhengqi, Qingkailing, Jiangzhi Tongluo, Coryza, Longdan Xiegan, Compound Trivitamin and Linolic Acid I, and Vitamin E.
The Wufu Xinnaoqing soft capsule is used for the prevention and treatment of coronary heart disease and cerebral arteriosclerosis. Huoxiang Zhengqi soft capsule is an antipyretic sedative, antiemetic, anti-diarrhoeal, antiseptic and antivirotic, used for treatment of dizziness, abdominal pain, diarrhea and other symptoms caused by heatstroke, common cold, gastroenteritis and food allergy. Qingkailing soft capsule is used for the treatment of high fever, viral influenza and respiratory tract infection. Jiangzhi Tongluo soft capsule is used for circulation of blood and qi, lower blood lipid and remove turbidity. Coryza soft capsules are used for headache and fever, nasal obstruction and discharge, adiaphoresis with chill, lassitude in bone and joints, swollen and sore throat due to wind cold.
Longdan Xiegan soft capsules are used for damp heat of liver and gall, dizziness, tinnitus and deafness, pain and bulge of ear, bitter in mouth, gynecological disease due to damp-heat. Compound Trivitamin and Linolic Acid I soft capsules are used for the prevention and assistant treatment of atherosclerosis. Vitamin E soft capsules are used for the assistant treatment of cardiac cerebral vascular diseases, habitual abortion and sterility.
The company also offers a range of granules such as Xiao'er Qingfei, Huatan granules, Xiao'er Huatan Zhike granules, Pediatric Paracetamol Atifical Cow-bezoar and Chlorphenamine Maleate granules, Shujin Tongluo granules, Pediatric Paracetamol and Amantadine Hydrochloride granules, Liyan Jiedu granules, Tongmai granules, Jieyu Anshen granules, Banlangen granules, Ganmao Qingre granules, Zinc Gluconate ganules, Yening granules, Cefalexin granules, and Compound Paracetamol and Chlorphenamine Maleate granules.
CSPGL's other products include Xiesaitong dripping pills, Banlangen chewing tablets, Xuanmai Ganjie lozenges, Liuwei Dihuang Wan, Jianyang tablets, Yishen Jianyao oral liquid, Naolibao Wan, BEISI (Ibuprofen Oral Liquid) and Aspirin tablets.
The company produces modern Chinese medicines in forms such as tablets, oral liquids, hard capsules, granules, soft capsules and injection for therapeutic use.
CSPGL's subsidiaries include Yuan Da International Limited, Hong Zhan International Limited, Shineway Pharmaceutical Sales Company Limited, Shineway Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Hebei Shineway Pharmaceutical Company Limited and China Shineway Pharmaceutical (Hong Kong) Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Limited?
- How has China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years