China Resources Power Holdings (CR Power) is engaged in the construction and operations of power stations and coal mining. The group operates in China and Hong Kong. The group operates its business through three segments: Thermal Power (inclusive of coal-fired and gas-fired power plants), Renewable Energy (inclusive of wind farms and hydro-electric projects) and Coal Mining.
CR Power’s Thermal Power segment is engaged in developing coastal thermal power plants; heat and power co-generation plants; and coal-electricity integration projects in Beijing-Tianjin-Tangshan area, Yangtze River Delta and Pearl River Delta, and the areas along coal thoroughfare, east coast, and national UHV (ultra high voltage) transmission lines.
CR Power operates 27 coal-fired power plants in operation with total attributable installed capacity of 31,066 MW (megawatt). In FY2016, the Thermal Power segment reported revenues of HKD56,577.6 million, which accounted for 85.4% of the group's total revenue, including eliminations. The group’s Renewable Energy segment constructs and operates wind farms in regions with wind resources that include southern, northern, eastern, northwestern and northeastern areas in China.
In southwestern China, CR Power develops, constructs, and operates hydro power plants along rivers, and develops distributed energy projects. CR Power invests in nuclear power stations, monitors and performs feasibility studies on photo-voltaic power generation.
The group operates 67 wind farms, two hydropower plants and one gas-fired plant. In FY2016, the Renewable Energy segment reported revenues of HKD6,035.1 million, which accounted for 9.1% of the group's total revenue. CR Power’s Coal Mining business is located in Shanxi, Henan, Hunan, Jiangsu, Inner Mongolia, Guizhou and other provinces that produces, processes and distributes coal resources.
In FY2016, the Coal Mining segment reported revenues of HKD3,699.1 million, which accounted for 5.6% of the group's total revenue. The group’s subsidiaries include Resources Shajiao C Investments Limited, Nanjing Chemical Industry Park Thermoeletricity Co., Ltd., China Resources (Luoyang) Thermal Power Co., Ltd., China Resources Power Hunan Liyujiang Co., Ltd., China Resources Power Performance Co., Ltd., Jiang Su Nanre Power Generation Co. Ltd., China Resources Power (Jiangsu) Investment Co., Ltd, China Resources Power Dengfeng Co., Ltd., China Resources Power (Changshu) Co., Ltd. and China Resources Power Hubei Co., Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited?
- How has China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years