China Power New Energy Development Company Limited (China Power) is engaged in the development, construction, ownership, operation and management of clean energy power plants in Mainland China. The company operates in Hong Kong and China.
The company operates through six reportable segments: Natural gas power generation, Waste-to-energy power generation, Wind power generation, Photovoltaic power generation, Hydropower generation and other. The projects under Natural gas power generation include Phase I of Guangdong Dongguan Project, Phase II of Guangdong Dongguan Project and Guangdong Dongguan Lisha Island Project.
In FY2016, this segment reported revenue of CNY2,959 million, which accounted for 30.1% of the total revenue. The projects under Waste-to-energy power generation include Yunnan Kunming, Phase I of Hainan Haikou Project and Phase II of Hainan Haikou Project. The projects under construction are Guiyang Huaxi, Hebei Bazhou, Sichuan Deyang and Hainan Wanning.
In FY2016, this segment reported revenue of CNY293.8 million, which accounted for 8.7% of the total revenue. The projects under Wind power generation include Phase I of Gansu Jiuquan, Phase II of Gansu Jiuquan, Phase III of Gansu Jiuquan, Phase IV of Gansu Jiuquan, Phase V of Gansu Jiuquan, Heilongjiang Hongqi, Jiangsu Dafeng, Inner Mongolia Chayou Zhongqi, No. 6 Gansu Anbei and German Bönen.
In FY2016, this segment reported revenue of CNY663.1 million, which accounted for 32.4% of the company’s total revenue. The projects under Hydropower generation include Fujian Shaxikou, Fujian Niutoushan, Fujian Zhangping Huakou, Chongqing Meixihe, Yunnan Yingjiang Hongfu Industrial Project and Yunnan Yingjiang Huimin.
In FY2016, this segment reported revenue of CNY501.7 million, which accounted for 18.8% of the total revenue. The projects under Photovoltaic power generation include Phase I of Gansu Wuwei, Phase I of Gansu Baiyin, Phase III of Gansu Baiyin, Hainan Changjiang, Yunnan Yuanjiang, Jiangxi Xiajiang, Sichuan Panzhihua and Heilongjiang Tailai.
In FY2016, this segment generated revenue of CNY209.7 million, which accounted for 5.5% of the total revenue. In FY2016, Others segment reported revenue of CNY989.8 million which contributed to 4.5% of the total revenue. The company's subsidiaries include the following: Deluxe Vantage Limited; China Power (New Energy) Holdings Limited; Lucky Talent Limited; Green Health Development Company Limited; Zehnte Windpark Support GmbH; and Start Bright International Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China Power New Energy Development Company Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China Power New Energy Development Company Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China Power New Energy Development Company Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China Power New Energy Development Company Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China Power New Energy Development Company Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China Power New Energy Development Company Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China Power New Energy Development Company Limited?
- How has China Power New Energy Development Company Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China Power New Energy Development Company Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China Power New Energy Development Company Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China Power New Energy Development Company Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China Power New Energy Development Company Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years