China Ocean Shipping (Group) Company (COSCO) is a China-based company that provides shipping and logistics services for global customers. It operates in Asia, Europe, the US, Africa and Oceania.
The company operates its business through three divisions: shipping, shipping related business and others.
The company's shipping business division provides container shipping services; bulk shipping services for products include iron ore, coal, grain, fertilizer, steel, and timber to agricultural products; tanker shipping services for crude oil, product oil, liquid petroleum gas (LPG) and liquefied natural gas (LNG); liner and tramp services, including heavy lifts, semi-submersibles, ro-ros, multi-purpose carriers, timbers, asphalts, and car carriers; and passenger and cargo shipping services.
COSCO's shipping related business division is involved in providing logistics services; developing and operating container terminals; providing large vessels building, offshore engineering construction, and heavy steel structure building; and operating as an independent international transportation agency. It also provides cargo handling services.
The others division of the company includes financial services business and trade business. Its financial services business includes investments in various financial organizations in banking, security, insurance, and fund areas. The company's trade business includes buying and selling of new and second-hand ships, vessel bare leasing, and trade of ship equipment; provision of consulting services related to ship technologies, trading and business negotiation; supply of bunker and water supply systems to provide product oil, port mechanical oil, and fresh water for international, coastal, and river vessels; and supply processing of ship lubricants.
The company's subsidiaries include the following: China COSCO Holdings Company Limited, COSCO Corporation (Singapore) Limited, COSCO Pacific Co., Ltd, COSCO International Ship Management Co., Ltd, COSCO Shipping Company Limited, and China COSCO Bulk Shipping (Group) Co., Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China Ocean Shipping Company in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China Ocean Shipping Company listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China Ocean Shipping Company’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China Ocean Shipping Company’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China Ocean Shipping Company’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China Ocean Shipping Company operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China Ocean Shipping Company?
- How has China Ocean Shipping Company performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China Ocean Shipping Company rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China Ocean Shipping Company strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China Ocean Shipping Company’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China Ocean Shipping Company? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years