China Netcom Technology Holdings is involved in the provision of lottery system management services.
The group operates as an investing holding company. It is engaged in the development of computer software, hardware and application system. The group also operates lottery sales halls and provides relevant technical consultant services in China.
China Netcom's subsidiary, E-silkroad.net Online Exhibition Limited, is involved in the development of e-commerce business, and the provision of web page design and website maintenance services, and the provision of administrative services; and Huancai Puda is involved in the development of computer software, hardware and application system and provision of relevant technical consultancy services.
The group's subsidiaries involved in investing holding include E-silkroad.net Corporation, Easywin International Holdings Limited, Pearl Sharp Limited and Greatest Profit Investment Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China Netcom Technology Holdings Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China Netcom Technology Holdings Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China Netcom Technology Holdings Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China Netcom Technology Holdings Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China Netcom Technology Holdings Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China Netcom Technology Holdings Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China Netcom Technology Holdings Limited?
- How has China Netcom Technology Holdings Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China Netcom Technology Holdings Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China Netcom Technology Holdings Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China Netcom Technology Holdings Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China Netcom Technology Holdings Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years