China Ming Yang Wind Power Group is a wind turbine manufacturer. The company produces megawatt-class, grid-connected, horizontal-axis wind turbines, equipped with a double-fed constant frequency induction generator. It is a subsidiary of Regal Concord Limited. The company operates in in Asia, Eastern Europe, North Africa and North America. The company's products include basic models of wind turbines with a rated power capacity of 1.5 megawatt (MW), wind turbines with a rated power capacity of 2.0MW and 2.5/3.0MW super compact drive (SCD) wind turbines.
China Ming Yang's 1.5 MW wind turbines are equipped with rotor blades with a post-installation diameter of 77.1 meters, 82.6 meters or 89.0 meters. The 1.5 MW wind turbines start operating when the average wind speed as measured over a 10 minute interval exceeds three meters per second (m/s) and are turned off when the average wind speed as measured over a 10 minute interval exceeds 20 to 25 m/s.
The company cooperates with aerodyn Energiesysteme, a wind turbine design firm based in Germany, to develop 1.5 MW wind turbines and share intellectual property rights.
The company offers different models such as MY1.5s, a wind turbine model that can survive high temperatures, frequent typhoons, salt mist and thunderstorm; and MY1.5se, a wind turbine model that is designed to survive in the cold climate of the northern regions in China with temperature as low as -40°C and withstand sand dusts.
The company's 2.0 MW wind turbines include double fed generators and are installed with three different types of rotor blades, depending on location and wind conditions. China Ming Yang manufactures and distributes 2.5/3.0 MW SCD wind turbines and 6.0 MW SCD wind turbines in China. SCD wind turbine includes two-stage planetary gearbox and a medium-speed running synchronous generator. SCD wind turbine also includes yaw system and other components inside the carrier, which reduces the external size of the turbine. The company's facilities are located in Guangdong, Tianjin, Jilin, Jiangsu, Guizhou, Yunnan, Inner Mongolia, Gansu and Xinjiang Hami in China.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited?
- How has China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years