China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group is a manufacturer of mechanical transmission equipment. The group operates in China, Hong Kong, Europe and the US.
The group operates through the following business: Gear Segment, Marine Gear Transmission Equipment, Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) Machine Tool Products, and Diesel Engine Products.
China Transmission’s Gear Segment business consists of wind gear transmission equipment and industrial gear transmission equipment, are mainly supplied to customers in industries such as metallurgy, construction materials, traffic, transportation, petrochemical, aerospace and mining. In FY2016, the Gear Segment business reported revenues of HKD8,488.2 million, which accounted for 94.7% of the group's total revenue.
The group’s Marine Gear Transmission Equipment business included controllable pitch propeller (CPP), fixed pitch propeller (FPP), azimuth thruster, tunnel thruster, marine main and auxiliary gearbox, hydraulic coupling, stern tube and non-standard marine gearbox and spiral bevel gears. In FY2016, the Marine Gear Transmission Equipment business reported revenues of HKD236.8 million, which accounted for 2.6% of the group's total revenue.
China Transmission’s Diesel Engine Products business products are used in fishing vessels, inland river vessels, generating units, engineering machinery, agricultural irrigation and drainage facilities, air compression equipment and other ancillary machines. In FY2016, the Diesel Engine Products business reported revenues of HKD134.4 million, which accounted for 1.5% of the group's total revenue.
The group’s CNC Machine Tool Products business offers CNC gantry milling machine, machine tools, laser equipment, engraving and milling machines. In FY2016, the Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) Machine Tool Products business reported revenues of HKD106.7 million, which accounted for 1.2% of the group's total revenue.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into four segments, namely China, the US, Europe, and Other Countries. In FY2016, China segment accounted for 65.4% of the group's total revenues, followed by the US with 24.7%; Europe with 9.0%; and Other Countries with 0.9%.
The group's subsidiaries include Nanjing High Speed Gear Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Nanjing High Accurate Marine Equipment Co., Ltd., Nanjing High Speed & Accurate Gear (Group) Co., Ltd, Nanjing Gaochuan Sky Digital Control Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd., CHSTE (Beijing) Shougao Metallurgical Engineering & Equipment Co., Ltd and Zhenjiang Tongzhou Propeller Co., Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd.?
- How has China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years