China Gas Holdings is a natural gas services operator. The company operates in Hong Kong, China and the British Virgin Islands.
The company operates its business through six segments: sale of piped natural gas, gas connections, sale of liquid petroleum gas (LPG), and Zhongyu gas.
China Gas operates within two segments: natural gas and LPG.
The company's natural gas segment operates piped gas supply in 216 cities, and operates an intermediate and arterial gas pipeline network of 74,105 kilometers and 287 storage and distribution stations (city gate stations). The company has connected gas supply to a total of 14,691,200 households and 91,566 industrial and commercial users. It offers piped natural gas (PNG) mainly to the residential, industrial and commercial users. It also supplies compressed natural gas (CNG) to vehicle users. China Gas transports PNG through pipelines from gas fields to cities, and then distributes through city network; compressed natural gas (CNG) is compressed to smaller volume with high pressure, and is transported by trucks to cities or factories for consumption; liquefied natural gas (LNG) is transported by ships or trucks to LNG terminals and it is gasified to become PNG.
China Gas's liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is a by-product from catalytic cracking and thermal cracking of crude oil in refinery, consisting of flammable hydrocarbons, as propane and butane, obtained as a by-product from the refining of petroleum. It is mainly used as a domestic fuel, especially in rural areas, and also as an industrial and motor fuel. The company operates eight LPG terminals and 98 LPG distribution projects.
The company's subsidiaries include Hai Xia Finance Limited, Iwai's Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited, Wellgem Asia Limited, Elegant Cheer Limited, Clever Decision Enterprises Limited, China Gas Corporate Services Limited, Iwai Style Limited, Nanpixian Zhongran City Gas Development Co., Ltd., Cangzhou Zhongran City Gas Development Co., Ltd., and Pizhou Zhongran City Gas Development Co., Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China Gas Holdings Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China Gas Holdings Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China Gas Holdings Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China Gas Holdings Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China Gas Holdings Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China Gas Holdings Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China Gas Holdings Limited?
- How has China Gas Holdings Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China Gas Holdings Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China Gas Holdings Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China Gas Holdings Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China Gas Holdings Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years