China Communications Services Corporation (China Comservice) is a China-based service provider that offers support services in the informatization sector including telecommunications infrastructure services, business process outsourcing services and applications, content and other services. The group operates in Africa, Middle East, and South East Asia.
The group operates in a single segment: Provision of Integrated Telecommunications Support Services in the Informatization Sector.
China Comservice's businesses include Telecommunications Infrastructure Services (TIS); Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services; and Applications, Content and Other (ACO) Services.
China Commservice's TIS business services include telecommunications networks consultation, planning, design, engineering, construction and project supervision and management services.
The business provides network design and consultation services in areas such as site survey and design; network planning; network optimization and technology consultation for communications network; computer network; and radio and television broadcasting network. TIS's construction services include installation; commissioning and testing of communications equipment; network optimization; construction of communications pipeline and duct; civil engineering and related auxiliary system construction; among others. The business provides project supervision and management services with construction project supervision and management consulting services that include communications construction project supervision and management; civil engineering works supervision and management; project management; and agency services for project tendering and bidding. In FY2016, the Telecommunications Infrastructure Services (TIS) business reported revenues of HKD45,887.0 million, which accounted for 51.9% of the group's total revenue.
The group's BPO business offers network maintenance services such as communications pipeline maintenance, base station maintenance, broadband network maintenance, network equipment maintenance, terminal maintenance and network optimization. BPO's facilities management services for telecommunications operators, information and media operators include management, maintenance and security services for communications centers, equipment rooms and other telecommunications facilities. The distribution business includes procurement agency services, retail and wholesale services for communications machineries, logistics, telecom agency service, retail outlets operation outsourcing, and other services. In FY2016, the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services business reported revenues of HKD32,533.6 million, which accounted for 36.8% of the group's total revenue.
China Commservice's ACO services include information technology (IT) applications, value-added voice services and internet services. The group's professional IT application services provides system integration and software development services for telecommunications operators; information and media operators; government; and other corporate customers. ACO provides voice value-added services such as call center services, and other value-added services for telecommunications operators, government and corporate customers.
The internet services provide internet service provider (ISP) access service and ICP (internet content provider) service, among others. The scope of services covers internet information, video, games, e-commerce authentication and electronic payment services. In FY2016, the Applications, Content And Other (ACO) Services business reported revenues of HKD10,028.8 million, which accounted for 11.3% of the group's total revenue.
The group's subsidiaries include Guangdong Communications Services Company Limited, Zhejiang Communications Services Company Limited, Shanghai Communications Services Company Limited, Fujian Communication Services Company Limited, Hubei Communications Services Company Limited, Jiangsu Communications Services Company Limited, Hunan Communications Services Company Limited and China Communications Services (Hong Kong) International Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China Communications Services Corporation Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China Communications Services Corporation Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China Communications Services Corporation Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China Communications Services Corporation Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China Communications Services Corporation Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China Communications Services Corporation Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China Communications Services Corporation Limited?
- How has China Communications Services Corporation Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China Communications Services Corporation Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China Communications Services Corporation Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China Communications Services Corporation Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China Communications Services Corporation Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years