Chiesi Farmaceutici is an Italy-based group engaged in the research, development and sale of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of respiratory, neonatology, rare disease and special care therapeutic areas. The group operates in Italy, Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, the Netherlands, Greece, the Czech Republic, Russia, the US, China and Pakistan.
The group operates its business in three therapeutic areas: respiratory, neonatology, and rare diseases special care. Chiesi in the respiratory therapeutic area offers products, such as Foster, Clenil and Atimos. Foster is a fixed combination of beclomethasone dipropionate (corticosteroid) and formoterol fumarate (bronchodilator) to be taken by inhalation. Clenil (beclomethasone dipropionate) is indicated for the treatment of asthma, allergic rhinitis and bronchostenosis conditions.
Atimos is a Modulite -based spray formulation (pMDI) of formoterol fumarate, a long-acting 2 agonist (LABA) and bronchodilator indicated for the prevention and treatment of the bronchospasm in patients with obstructive pulmonary disease, including bronchial asthma and COPD, as well as allergen or cold-induced bronchospasm, in both adults and children over six years.
The group in the neonatology area offers products, such as Peyona and Curosurf. Peyona is a caffeine citrate solution, indicated for the treatment of primary apnoea in preterm neonates. Curosurf intratracheal suspension is a natural surfactant prepared from porcine lungs. Chiesi in the special care therapeutic area offers products, such as Bramitob and Hyaneb. Bramitob is a tobramycin formulation in a sterile inhalation solution used for the treatment of chronic pulmonary infections caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF).
Hyaneb is a hypertonic solution for nebulisation, containing sodium chloride and hyaluronate. The group's subsidiaries include the following: Chiesi Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Limited, Chiesi Pharmaceutical (Shanghai) Co., Ltd, Chiesi Pharmaceuticals B.V, Chiesi Pharmaceuticals LLC, Chiesi Mexico S.A. de C.V., Chiesi Romania S.r.l and Chiesi Hellas Pharmaceuticals S.A.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Chiesi Farmaceutici S. P. A. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Chiesi Farmaceutici S. P. A. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Chiesi Farmaceutici S. P. A.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Chiesi Farmaceutici S. P. A.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Chiesi Farmaceutici S. P. A.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Chiesi Farmaceutici S. P. A. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Chiesi Farmaceutici S. P. A.?
- ow has Chiesi Farmaceutici S. P. A. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Chiesi Farmaceutici S. P. A. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Chiesi Farmaceutici S. P. A. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Chiesi Farmaceutici S. P. A.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Chiesi Farmaceutici S. P. A.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years