Chennai Petroleum Corporation (CPCL) is engaged in the operation of petrochemical refineries. The company is 51.89% owned by Indian Oil Corporation. It operates in India.
The company offers liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), motor spirit, kerosene, aviation turbine fuel, diesel, naphtha, bitumen, lube base stocks, paraffin wax, fuel oil, hexane and petrochemical feed stocks.
CPCL operates two refineries located in Manali and Cauvery basin.
The company's Manali refinery has a refining capacity of 10.5 million tons per annum (MMTPA). The main products of this refinery include: LPG, motor spirit, kerosene, aviation turbine fuel, diesel, naphtha, bitumen, lube base stocks, paraffin wax, fuel oil, hexane and petrochemical feed stocks. CPCL's wax plant produces around 30,000 tons of paraffin wax per annum, which is used to manufacture candle wax, waterproof formulations and match wax. The company's propylene plant has a capacity of 30,000 tons per annum which produces supply petrochemical feedstock to neighboring downstream industries. CPCL also supplies LABFS to a downstream unit for the manufacturing of Linear Alkyl Benzene.
CPCL's Cauvery Basin refinery is located in Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu. It has a capacity of one million tons per annum. The main products of this refinery include: LPG, naphtha, kerosene, diesel and LSHS (low sulfur heavy stock).
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited?
- How has Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years