Chemtura Corporation is a global developer, manufacturer and marketer of performance-driven engineered specialty chemicals. Its products are marketed across various countries and serve a variety of end markets including automotive, transportation, construction, packaging, agriculture, lubricants, plastics, and electronics, among others. The company has its operations in the US, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
Chemtura operates through three business segments: industrial performance products; industrial engineered products; and agrochemical manufacturing (formerly Chemtura AgroSolutions).
The industrial performance products segment develops, manufactures and markets specialty performance chemicals, formulations and polymers. The segment is further composed of two business components, namely, petroleum additives, and urethanes.
The company's petroleum additives business component manufactures and markets high-performance base-stocks, additive components, finished synthetic lubricants and specialty greases. The business component also manufactures and sells high performing calcium sulfonate specialty greases, and phosphate ester-based fluids.
The urethanes business component supplies a range of low-free monomer and high-performance conventional cast urethane pre-polymers, thermoplastic polyurethanes, custom curatives, and urethane chemicals serving a variety of industries.
The industrial engineered products segment of Chemtura manufactures and sells engineered specialty chemicals. These products are further utilized in the plastics, agriculture, fine chemicals, oil and gas, building and construction, insulation, electronics, mercury control, solar energy, pharmaceutical and automotive industries. The segment is further comprised of two business components, namely, Great Lakes Solutions, and organometallics.
Great Lakes Solutions business component manufactures flame retardant products and solutions for use in applications such as electronic components, electrical enclosures and building products, including insulation and furniture foam, and automotive. It also specializes in the manufacture and marketing of bromine, bromide intermediates which are used in the manufacturing of a wide variety of industrial and consumer products, and in energy producing industries.
Organometallics business component manufactures organometallics, a special group of metals containing organic chemicals which play a significant role in a variety of industrial applications. Organometallics are essential components used to initiate the polymerization reactions that transform monomers into polymers. They are also used as precursors in glass coatings, chemical vapor deposition agents in the production of semiconductors, light emitting diodes (LEDs) and photovoltaic panels, as well as for the production of pharmaceutical intermediates.
The agrochemical manufacturing (formerly Chemtura AgroSolutions) developed, supplied, registered, and sold agricultural chemicals formulated for specific crops in various geographic regions for the purpose of enhancing quality and improving yields. The business focused on specific target markets in six major product lines: seed treatments, fungicides, miticides insecticides, growth regulators, and herbicides.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Chemtura Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Chemtura Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Chemtura Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Chemtura Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Chemtura Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Chemtura Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Chemtura Corporation?
- How has Chemtura Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Chemtura Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Chemtura Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Chemtura Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Chemtura Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years