Chemipro Kasei Kaisha is a Japan-based chemical and household products provider. The company primarily operates in Japan.
The company operates in two business sectors: Chemical and Household Products.
Chemipro, in the Chemical sector, is engaged in the manufacture of the products in the area of benzotriazole UV (ultra violet) absorbers. The company also develops and manufactures anti-oxidants based on synthetic technologies, developers, pigment intermediates, pharmaceutical and agricultural intermediates, and chemicals for use in the electronic industry. It is also engaged in manufacturing plastic additives, chemical agents for thermal paper, pharmaceutical and agricultural intermediates, photographic intermediates, and organic electronic materials.
The company, in the Household Products sector, is engaged in the field of wood preservation. The company offers a range of products for wood preservation and protection. It also offers consumer products such as insecticides for termites and other noxious insects, wood preservatives, and wood protective coating materials.
Chemipro offers wood preservatives under the brand name of ALISIS, and insecticides for home termite control under the brand name of XAMOX.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd.?
- How has Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years