Chemed Corporation is a US-based company engaged in providing healthcare services.
The company operates through two business segments: VITAS and Roto-Rooter.
The company, through its subsidiary, VITAS Healthcare Corporation (VITAS), operates the VITAS segment. Chemed's VITAS segment provides hospice and palliative care services to its patients through a network of physicians, registered nurses, home health aides, social workers, clergy and volunteers. It offers hospice care services in routine home care, general inpatient care, respite care and continuous care markets. In FY2016, the Vitas segment reported revenues of USD1,123.3 million, which accounted for 71.2% of the company's total revenue.
Chemed operates the Roto-Rooter segment through its subsidiary, Roto-Rooter Group, Inc. (Roto-Rooter). The company's Roto-Rooter segment provides sewer, plumbing, drain cleaning, water restoration and other related services to both residential and commercial customers through its network of company-owned branches, independent contractors and franchisees. In FY2016, the Roto-Rooter segment reported revenues of USD453.6 million, which accounted for 28.8% of the company's total revenue.
The company's other subsidiaries include Chemed RT, Comfort Care Holdings, Consolidated HVAC, Jet Resource, Nurotoco of Massachusetts, Nurotoco of Massachusetts II, Roto RT, VITAS Hospice Services, and VITAS HME Solutions.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Chemed Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Chemed Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Chemed Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Chemed Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Chemed Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Chemed Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Chemed Corporation?
- How has Chemed Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Chemed Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Chemed Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Chemed Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Chemed Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years