Chembond Chemicals Ltd is an India-based company engaged in manufacturing and supplying specialty chemicals. The company has manufacturing plants at Tarapur, Dudhwada, Baddi, Navi Mumbai and Chennai in India.
The company classifies its business operations into two business segments: speciality chemicals and water treatment plant. Chembond’s speciality chemicals segment comprises eight divisions: coatings, construction chemicals, trading, biotechnology, polymers, adhesives, industrial sealants and industrial cleaning and hygiene.
The coatings division offers a range of products such as surface tolerant coatings, food grade coatings, anti-carbonation coatings, elastomeric coatings, electrostatic dissipation floor coatings, chemical resistance flooring, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial wall coatings for industrial as well as commercial sectors. Chembond's construction chemicals division offers a range of products for applications in waterproofing, concrete modification and repair and rehabilitation of structures.
It also offers a host of other product solutions such as sealants, concrete admixtures, membranes, tile fixing adhesives, tile joint fillers and engineering grouts aimed at the construction and civil engineering industries.
The trading division offers imported chemicals and raw materials including sodium ligno sulphonate, calcium ligno sulphonate, ammonium ligno sulphonate, sodium gluconate, calcium formate, cellulose ethers, redexpersible powder, tetra sodium phosphate, tetra sodium pyro phosphate (TSPP), tetra potassium pyro phosphate (TKPP), and amino triethylene phosphoric acid (ATMP).
These products are offered to paints and coatings manufacturers, water treatment chemicals manufacturers, automotive sealant systems suppliers, construction chemical manufacturers and paper chemical manufacturers. The company's biotechnology division offers enzymes, which are used in applications such as animal nutrition, textile, distillery and bioremediation. The polymers division produces polyamides (Nylon), emulsions, plasticizers and advanced materials such as adhesion promoters and compatibilizers. Through industrial sealants division, the company supplies sealants and adhesives to automotive sector.
The industrial cleaning and hygiene division is a joint venture between Chembond Chemicals Limited, India and Calvatis GmbH, which offers industrial hygiene and cleaning products and solutions to the food processing, beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and dairy markets in India.
In FY2017, the speciality chemicals segment reported revenue of INR 2,760.11 million, which accounted for 98.4% of the company’s total revenue. Chembond's water technologies segment offers a range of water treatment chemicals, such as cooling water treatment chemicals, boiler water treatment chemicals, membrane treatment chemicals, raw water and effluent treatment polymers and defoamers.
The division also offers a range of defoam / antifoam products for the cement-fiber industry, distilleries and fertilizer plants. In addition, the division offers equipment based water treatment and waste water recycling solutions. It provides water treatment solutions for municipal corporations, power, fertilizers, steel, refineries, petrochemicals, mining, sugar, paper and pulp, and textile industries.
In FY2017, the water treatment plant segment reported revenue of INR45.13 million, which accounted for 1.6% of the company’s total revenue. The company's subsidiaries include Chembond Solenis Water Technologies Limited, Chembond Calvatis Industrial Hygiene Systems Limited, Chembond Enzyme Company Limited, Chembond Clean Water Technologies Limited, Protochem Industries Private Limited and Chembond Industrial Coatings Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Chembond Chemicals Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Chembond Chemicals Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Chembond Chemicals Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Chembond Chemicals Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Chembond Chemicals Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Chembond Chemicals Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Chembond Chemicals Limited?
- How has Chembond Chemicals Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Chembond Chemicals Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Chembond Chemicals Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Chembond Chemicals Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Chembond Chemicals Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years