Checkpoint Systems, Inc. is one of the leading providers of shrink management, merchandise visibility, and apparel labeling solutions. The company partners with retailers, apparel manufacturers and consumer product manufacturers worldwide, to reduce shrink and improve shelf availability. Checkpoint operates in 28 countries across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
The company conducts its business operations through three segments: merchandise availability solutions, apparel labeling solutions, and retail merchandising solutions.
The merchandise availability solutions segment provides shrink management and inventory management (RFID) solutions to retailers. It consists of electronic article surveillance (EAS) systems, EAS consumables, Alpha solutions, and radio frequency identification (RFID) systems, software and services. The company holds a significant share of installed worldwide EAS systems through its proprietary EAS-RF technologies. This segment offers a wide variety of EAS-RF labels and tags, collectively called EAS consumables, matched to specific retail requirements. EAS labels and tags are attached to, or embedded in, products or packaging at the point of manufacture.
The company's EAS consumables product line offers a wide variety of EAS-RF labels that work in combination with the EAS systems to protect a wide range of merchandise for several types of retail environments. The consumables' diversified line of discrete, disposable labels is designed to enable retailers to protect a wide array of easily-pocketed, high-shrink merchandise. The Alpha product line supplies retailers with advanced solutions to protect high-risk and high-value merchandise. Its products include Keepers, Spider Wraps, Bottle Security, Cable Loks, hard tags, NanoGates and Showsafe. Checkpoint's merchandise visibility solutions’ product line encompasses a comprehensive, integrated set of hardware, software, tags and services. These solutions are based on radio frequency identification (RFID) technology. The company manufactures its EAS systems and consumables, including Alpha and RFID products, in facilities located in Japan, China, the US, and Germany.
The apparel labeling solutions segment manufactures labels and tags for apparel retailers, brand owners, manufacturers, and department stores. The segment also includes a web-based data management service that offers order entry, logistics, and data management capabilities. It facilitates on-demand printing of variable information onto apparel tags and labels. The segment has a network of 19 service bureaus strategically located in 15 countries close to where apparel is manufactured. The main production facilities are located in the Netherlands, Bangladesh, and China, with other key production facilities situated in the US, India, and Turkey.
Under the retail merchandising solutions segment, Checkpoint manufactures hand-held labeling tools and price-marking labels for retail merchandising and manufacturing industry. The company's METO hand-held labeling systems include a complete line of hand-held price marking and label application solutions, primarily sold to retailers and manufacturing industry. The retail display systems offered by the company include traditional retail promotional systems for in-store communication electronic graphics display, and customer queuing systems. Its main production facilities are located in Germany and Malaysia.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Checkpoint Systems, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Checkpoint Systems, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Checkpoint Systems, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Checkpoint Systems, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Checkpoint Systems, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Checkpoint Systems, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Checkpoint Systems, Inc.?
- How has Checkpoint Systems, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Checkpoint Systems, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Checkpoint Systems, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Checkpoint Systems, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Checkpoint Systems, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years