Chart Industries, Inc. is manufacturer of engineered equipment used in the production, storage and end-use of hydrocarbon and industrial gases. The company's products include vacuum insulated containment vessels, heat exchangers, cold boxes and other cryogenic components. Chart operates in the US, Asia, Australia and Europe.
The company operates through three business segments: energy and chemicals (E&C), distribution and storage (D&S), and biomedical. Chart's energy and chemicals segment is engaged in the manufacturing of engineered equipment and systems used in the separation, purification and liquefaction, of industrial gases and hydrocarbon that span gas-to-liquid applications including liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas processing and industrial gas applications.
Its product portfolio includes brazed aluminum heat exchangers, air cooled heat exchangers, core-in-Kettle heat exchangers, and cold boxes. In FY2016, E&C segment, reported revenue of US$154.2million which accounted for 18% of the total net sales of the company.
The company's D&S segment designs, manufactures, and services cryogenic solutions for the storage and delivery of cryogenic liquids used in LNG applications and industrial gas. Its industrial gas applications include end-use of the elements of air (nitrogen, oxygen, and argon), including manufacturing, welding, electronics, medical, nitrogen dosing, food processing, and beverage carbonation; and LNG applications supply cryogenic trailers, ISO containers, railcars, bulk storage tanks, fuel stations, loading facilities, and regasification equipment configured for delivering LNG into virtual pipeline applications.
The segment supplies cryogenic solutions for the storage, distribution, vaporization, and application of LNG and also offers cryogenic services providing installation, service, repair and maintenance of cryogenic products including storage tanks, liquid cylinders, cryogenic trailers, cryogenic pumps, cryogenic flow meters and vacuum insulated pipe in the US and Europe. In FY2016, D&S segment, reported revenue of US$497million which accounted for 57.9% of the total net sales of the company. Chart's biomedical segment consists of a range of product lines in cryogenics, low temperature storage, vacuum insulation and pressure swing adsorption, in the respiratory and biological users of the liquids and gases. Its applications include respiratory therapy, life sciences, and commercial oxygen generation systems.
In FY2016, biomedical segment, reported revenue of US$207.8million which accounted for 24.2% of the total net sales of the company. The company's subsidiaries include Chart Asia, Inc., Chart BioMedical GmbH, Chart Cooler Service Company, Inc., Chart Energy and Chemicals, Inc., Chart Ferox, a.s., Chart Italy S.r.l., Chart Japan Co., Ltd., Chart D&S India Private Limited, Chart Industries Luxembourg S.a r.l, GOFA Gocher Fahrzeugbau GmbH, and GTC of Clarksville, LLC. Geographically, the company classifies its revenue into two segments, namely, the US region, china and others. The US region accounted for 49.5% of its total revenue for FY2016, followed by China (17%) and others (33.2%).
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Chart Industries, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Chart Industries, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Chart Industries, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Chart Industries, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Chart Industries, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Chart Industries, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Chart Industries, Inc.?
- How has Chart Industries, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Chart Industries, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Chart Industries, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Chart Industries, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Chart Industries, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years