Chandler Macleod Group (CMG), a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings, is engaged in providing temporary, contract and permanent staffing services. The group has operations in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and Europe.
The group also offers services including psychometric assessment, HR consulting, outsourcing, managed workforce, and payroll and HR technology (HRIS). It serves customers in various sectors, including accounting and finance, banking and financial services, building and construction, business support and call center, engineering and technical, government, health and medical, hospitality, human resources, infrastructure and rail, IT, manufacturing, mining and energy, sales and marketing, supply chain and procurement, trades, and transport and logistics.
CMG operates its businesses through Aurion, which is engaged in developing talent management software; AHS Hospitality, a hospitality guest service outsourcing provider for the accommodation industry; Luminary Search, which is engaged in sourcing business critical managerial, executive and boardroom personnel; Vivir, which provides rehabilitation services for residential aged care facilities, home care and community care providers; OCG, which provides recruitment solutions to the New Zealand market; and Grafton, which offers a range of human resource consulting services to both corporate and SME clients throughout New Zealand. These services include organisational development, change management, career transition and HR help desk assistance.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Chandler Macleod Group Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Chandler Macleod Group Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Chandler Macleod Group Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Chandler Macleod Group Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Chandler Macleod Group Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Chandler Macleod Group Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Chandler Macleod Group Limited?
- How has Chandler Macleod Group Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Chandler Macleod Group Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Chandler Macleod Group Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Chandler Macleod Group Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Chandler Macleod Group Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years